Drunk work stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Words to live by.

Can I enquire if you have gotten into eating it much?
Went to a workmates house on a Friday night to play some Darts.

Had a couple of beers and cones.

He gave me a Brownie on the way out with a warning not to eat the whole thing at once. Being a seasoned smoker, I laughed at his warning. The minute I got home, I gobbled it down.

I didn't leave my house all weekend. I couldn't lift my head off the lounge.

He gave me a Brownie on the way out with a warning not to eat the whole thing at once. Being a seasoned smoker, I laughed at his warning. The minute I got home, I gobbled it down.

Yeah its a whole different ballgame.
I used to really really push it once I found out that it was impossible to kill yourself by eating too much.
People who were not used to eating it would ignore my warnings and have the same amount as me, the results were always amusing.
Unless they decided after half an hour it wasn't doing anything (because it was yet to kick in) and had another piece, then the results were ******* hilarious.

Yeah its a whole different ballgame.
I used to really really push it once I found out that it was impossible to kill yourself by eating too much.
People who were not used to eating it would ignore my warnings and have the same amount as me, the results were always amusing.
Unless they decided after half an hour it wasn't doing anything (because it was yet to kick in) and had another piece, then the results were ******* hilarious.
Delayed Quaalude reaction on Wolf of Wall St.

Haha, I once spent a whole day in the bath after a similar experience. Just kept adding more hot water.

Some guys at uni were told Nutmeg could give you a buzz so they did a few lines of it. Nothing happened so they did some more. Wasn't until they woke up the next day paralysed for two days they they knew it worked.

I had a joint before uni one day, only had one lecture so thought * it. Went in and was paranoid the whole time, didn't look at anyone and was shitting myself that i'd get asked a question the whole time, not great fun.

And the edible weed takes a long time to kick in but you can't move after it and you stay bent for at least a day, you'll definitely be stoned the next morning.

Having met you I'm having a visual of you trying to get off the couch while body stoned. It's not good. :p

Back in the day I used to drink so much I'd go to work the next day still drunk from the night before. My job then was dropping s**t into fryers so I got away with it. Towards the end of my time there me and my kitchen hand mate would sometimes buy Jacks and drink the bottle on shift, neither of us gave a s**t any more and left the company a couple weeks later. I dont drink much if at all these days.

Back in the day I used to drink so much I'd go to work the next day still drunk from the night before. My job then was dropping s**t into fryers so I got away with it. Towards the end of my time there me and my kitchen hand mate would sometimes buy Jacks and drink the bottle on shift, neither of us gave a s**t any more and left the company a couple weeks later. I dont drink much if at all these days.
Ever do any deep fried Chris Mew fritters?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've all never heard of a sick day?

That's what there there for.
Once quit a job because I was hungover.

It was the day after my birthday and I think I started at like 1 or something. It was a Wednesday. I was just a casual and made sure to re-read the fine print on fair work Victoria and ended up calling in around 9am – more than the three hours necessary. Boss got in a hump and I told him I'm entitled to, otherwise make me a part-timer and guarantee me hours. Ended up giving him a mouthful and telling him I'd paid my last rent and didn't care, the business is appalling, putting women on alone in an inner city bottle shop at 11pm on a Saturday night is woeful, etc. etc.

Did not give a *.

Walked in a few days later and gave them the keys as I see some old bloke fall down pissed and just said 'see ya!'

Mine was after the 2008 grand final. The day after the grand final there was a family day at Glenferrie with bars on each side of the oval. We went to a nearby pub afterwards and later in the night some of the players walked in. What was planned to be an early night ended up with us drinking with them until 6am, me forgetting to go to work, getting a call from my boss at 9 asking where tf i was. I jumped out of bed and got there about 10 still drunk as hell. Thankfully my big boss was a Hawks man and hungover coz i got a high 5 on the way in. I hid in the corner most of the day trying not to die. Good times :D

Why don't anyone make them anymore?

To hard?
Im pretty sure you need pharmaceutical company level facilities to get/manufacture what is necessary .
Ive got a South African mate who reckons Methqualone is available a bit over there but from what he described it didn't sound like it was a pinch of s**t on real luudes.

The ones we got onto in the 90s were what was left from a batch made in the 80s I think, bottled, stamped, everthing- lovely!

There is probably somewhere in India or China still churning them out as Id imagine they would still be available on prescription in some parts of the world.

I sure as hell cant get any though.

Final day as a public servant in Sydney, so a few of us on the 5:30am train out of Wollongong started drinking cans of beer. Train arrived at 7:30 so off we went to an early opener.
I was 3/4 cut by 9 when it was time to go to the office. Rocked in, chatted to a few people until 10. Back across to the pub for a couple of morning tea schooners. Never went back. Caught a train home about 12 instead. Did vomit on train.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reading an above post just rejigged my memory on something I used to do as a 15 year old, something I'd just about forgotten about.

At the time my mum was a Bourbon & Coke drinker. Sometimes I'd fill up a water bottle with the premix cans and take that to school and pretend it was just Coke. I did that numerous times, I was careful enough that I didn't arouse suspicion from my Mother about her alcohol missing.

A couple times some dropkick bought Carona stubbies in and we spent lunchtime downing a bottle or two. Absolutely stupid things to do looking back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back