Drunk work stories

Remove this Banner Ad

never drank at work but I smoked basically every morning during my apprenticeship... and when i got my own van i had a setup in my work car lmaoo little peace pipe got me through

smoked a bit of shard a few times at work with a tradesman... he was so paranoid tho so he kinda killed it for myself. I enjoyed it.. I got heaps of work done, only problem was the excessive sweating haha

can't really remember drinking at work.. only after... at the skimpys....

I've told this story before on here but I'll tell it again. Went out for work drinks with colleagues the night before I was due to work my part time job as a bartender at the 2010 AFL Grand Final. We went out and got absolutely blind, to the point we went to a strip club at 4:30 in the morning where I bumped into an equally drunk Spida Everett of all people. Fast forward to me stumbling into the 'G at 8am still mostly drunk and being assigned to work in the Melbourne coterie room which had a number of guest speakers. 9am rolls around, I'm feeling a bit better after a quick tactical munt and have a spare moment to check the speakers list for the room. John Ralph, Shane Crawford and of course Spida Everett who was scheduled to talk at 10:30am.

Straight away I knew that probably wasn't going to happen and bet the other bartender $20 that Spida wouldn't show. Sure enough 10:30 rolls around and there is an apology issued on behalf of Spida that he regretfully was unable to make the day due to unforseen circumstances. Turns out he got super drunk and decided to sleep it off in his van which was parked in the MCG car park and still had the keys in the ignition. That's a big no, no and given the day there was a lot of police around, one of whom happened to Spida spot sleeping off his t***ies hangover. Needless to say he didn't make it into the 'G for the big day. I never did get my $20.

Not long after I left school back in the late 1970s I worked:rolleyes: in the central mail exchange for Australia Post, spent many long lunches at one the numerous pubs in the vicinity and went back to fill in time full as a state school hat rack until I had to bundy off. The good thing was the supervisors were just as guilty as we were so there were never any serious consequences, your tax payer money at work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back