DT Rookies 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

If Neale keeps getting the vest and low game time his price could drop!

Lets see if Pfeiffer makes it on the field for the Showdown.

Dell'Olio will be worth tracking.

Adams is round 11 bye, my downgrade targets I want to be round 12 or 13.

Same but i think Adams is required. He will be one of m two rookie forwards from the R11 bye i take through. That is my plan anyway.

If Pfeiffer doesnt play he might be on the bubble the same time as Adams and Horsely. I cant see Pfeiffer missing this week was quite good last week and plays a similar role to Gray in regards to half forward rotating midfield. Also has that R13 bye and DPP. I might not start upgrading till R7.

Good update Mattrox, would rep. Needs more Treloar tho. Last chance to get him in before the price rise. I might have to go Dickson-Treloar to avoid a donut with Hall & Kennedy out.

Give Hampton or Kennedy the chop for Treloar ?

Hampton only 8 possessions last week for 57. And obv hes named while Kennedy is out

But I kind of want to keep Kennedy, because I already used one trade to get him and if he doesnt make more $ its a wasted trade. I know its a bit futile to look back like that, oh well/

I dunno it doesn't feel right culling a cow so soon. I'd say Kennedy but only because he's not playing this week and is missing out on an opp for his price to rise.

I'd say Kennedy.

Although I think Hampton is a chance for the vest this week, Kennedy will not rise in price this week and I think Treloar is a must-have. If you don't have Smith or Dickson, give Kennedy the chop.

Hampton wore the green vest 2 weeks ago...it might be Devon's turn this week.

Hampton wore the green vest 2 weeks ago...it might be Devon's turn this week.

Is there a sub rotation policy at GWS? If there is, then my advice would be wrong.

I suggested Hampton may wear a vest given he is borderline first 22. That's all I have to go on it.

A quick observation of some rookies.

Dockers Neale in the side again. :thumbsu: Downgrade target

Blues Bower out... missed out getting him.... lucky me!

Giants Kennedy:(, Mohr:( and Miles out, In Coniglio, Adams (first game), Greene, Sam J Reid also JMac playing...:D Giles playing (with Brogan out :thumbsu::D)

Dogs Clay Smith out Dickson unsighted.... (Mental Note Keep an eye on Cordy)

Suns As mentioned by Sunny Horsley playes as above ^ :thumbsu: Hall out

Saints Newnes, Stanley, Milera still all named, Wilkes and Ledger still not in the side.

Dees Magner named :D:thumbsu: hopefully he smashes it out this week!:footy:

Cats Smedts in (3rd game who's getting a price rise now?), Stringer gets his second game, GH-S out, Gillies out. The Big O is an emergency!! Does this make the 4 rookie ruck look like a bad idea*?

Lions Crisp in for his second game (BE of -79)

Swans Walsh on extended bench

Tigers Morris on the field, Webberly and Ellis:mad: on extended bench. Damn I might need Ellis to as emergancy cover with Mohr:( out.

Crows -Jarryd Lyons on extended bench. Sam Shaw's 2nd game (BE of -52)
Power - Wingard named on the field for Port, but uncertainty for Pfieffer on the extended bench. Young on extended bench too. Redden not named (*see above)

Walsh as emergency.

Ellis is named on the bench. :thumbsu: (and with Birchall named too I avoid the doughnut!)

Lyons, Shaw, Pfieffer and Wingard all named - (Sub for Pfieffer please not Wingard!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can the Red Card people still read the forum?

I wanted to give DWD some stick about Bugg again.

While Hunt is improving, if Bugg can avoid being rested he could be a handy little player to keep in the back line atleast until round 11... perhaps a keeper too!

Also wanted to ask James about his captaincy choice this week in another thread. Pity I didn't see his post about the vest....

Anyone looking at bringing in Horsley this week? Greene and Magner havn't hit their ceilings yet and Shiel is only just starting to score half well.

this call saved me 30 points. You deserve to be uncarded for such efforts.

Cheers mate, glad my advice was useful for a change. :thumbsu:

Also wanted to ask James about his captaincy choice this week in another thread. Pity I didn't see his post about the vest....

I'm most likely going to trade Fyfe out for JPK this week and put the C on him. So unless you're happy with a sub 60 score from your Captain, I'd stay clear of JPK if you're considering bringing him in. ;)

Anyone looking at bringing in Horsley this week? Greene and Magner havn't hit their ceilings yet and Shiel is only just starting to score half well.

Wait till next week after Horse is named for his 3rd game! All 3 of those guys will make another 30-40k this week. So unless you are convinced Horsely will outscore those guys by 60+ points, it's not worth it at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back