Resource DT/SC/Fantasy General Questions Thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad crouch...
Will he play this week
Coming from SC Draft perspective
Is he definitely in the best 22 from here?

Brad Crouch is 100% best 22. SC Draft would happily take him as a FA to sit on the bench, could well pay off, but just can't be trusted to string games together. I traded him to someone else who was willing to take the punt with him.

R.e. Laird, very good question. A few of us are still wary of slipping back to old selection habits (van Berlo), although think Pykey will be more progressive. Personally, I would expect Seed/Smith to slide back and Milera comes in to play on a wing, although Hendo has been racking up the touches in the SANFL (but apparently not really standing out), and would allow us to maintain the same structure. Will find out tomorrow I suppose... Sorry, not very helpful on the last one!

Thoughts on Rory Atkins? He's had a good 3 game run and a be of about 30 odd for sc.

Will continue to get better in my opinion. May tire as the year goes on though, he's still a young player. Could also dominate against the weaker sides we play later this year

Brad crouch...
Will he play this week

He is definitely best 22 it's only a matter of whether the fitness staff believe he is ready to play AFL. I expect he'll come in this week and play every game possible, and get better through the year

Rory Laird
Who takes his role?
Seedsman, Henderson, ???

I'm hoping its Seedsman or a similar player but there's a chance we bring in either Henderson or VB

Thoughts on Rory Atkins? He's had a good 3 game run and a be of about 30 odd for sc.
good player, but not necessarily the type to poll well consistently. I think he's got good job security though so up to you.

Brad crouch...
Will he play this week
definitely best 22 when fit, but anyone in here who says they're not worried about his durability are lying. Will certainly play every game and rack up the points if he can stay on the park though.

Will Laird be back next week? I held him last week due to other issues but if he's out for another two weeks I'll have to trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Laird be back next week? I held him last week due to other issues but if he's out for another two weeks I'll have to trade
its been pretty quite on the Lairdy front to be honest, doesn't fill me with confidence if I'm honest. Normally there's more discussion on injured players.

Was super impressed with Charlie Cameron last night. Any chance he gets more midfield minutes in the coming weeks? Thinking he might be a good sneaky pick up for a FWD bench spot in my draft league. Appreciate your thoughts.

Was super impressed with Charlie Cameron last night. Any chance he gets more midfield minutes in the coming weeks? Thinking he might be a good sneaky pick up for a FWD bench spot in my draft league. Appreciate your thoughts.

Very good chance the way our midfield is getting obliterated

Thanks for replying. That was my thinking - seems to be surprisingly good inside too but also gives a bit of polish. Is developing nicely for you blokes!

Exactly. And we have no shortage of forward line power if he is used in the midfield instead

Atkins has ended up as a pretty good pick up this year for me in AF. He started really poorly in the first 3 rounds and I was going to trade him out at one point but B.Crouch's injury forced me to keep him and since rd 3 he's averaged around 80 I think.

He's spot looks secure and he's only getting better, he had more time around the ball against the Suns as well.

What's Ricky Henderson's job security like?

And will his role change one Laird comes back?

Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back