BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
B7625C6B-0F49-47D5-92D7-1B0E6268C9AF.jpeg 1CB39B85-918D-45CC-A273-C4DCF5998B58.jpeg
These two gelong playas, is da best of the weekends sellarebrations.
I can’t believe how good they’ve been for the game.
Joel, Noel, the angels did sing, he is the greatest playa to ever play with a bloody head without a Premier s**t reward.
Gazza, what can you say about a child of a young woman murderer, his core strength is genetic, his morality beckons a book written by campaigners from goat *ers.
300+350 is a phenome, it’s a pity they aren’t decent humans, otherwise I’d celebrate them like Fev wearing a dildo on Passover.
I’m so happy for these two, names synonymous with our game, a game ruined by their involvement, god love ‘em both, the devil will make them pay for eternity, I can’t wait to voyeur that s**t!
Hai I’m cc and you are witnessing the downfall of the cheating Bellarine w***ers!
👍🍺✊

View attachment 905561View attachment 905562
These two gelong playas, is da best of the weekends sellarebrations.
I can’t believe how good they’ve been for the game.
Joel, Noel, the angels did sing, he is the greatest playa to ever play with a bloody head without a Premier sh*t reward.
Gazza, what can you say about a child of a young woman murderer, his core strength is genetic, his morality beckons a book written by campaigners from goat f***ers.
300+350 is a phenome, it’s a pity they aren’t decent humans, otherwise I’d celebrate them like Fev wearing a dildo on Passover.
I’m so happy for these two, names synonymous with our game, a game ruined by their involvement, god love ‘em both, the devil will make them pay for eternity, I can’t wait to voyeur that sh*t!
Hai I’m cc and you are witnessing the downfall of the cheating Bellarine w***ers!
👍🍺✊
Best thread in bigfooty 💌

Best thread in bigfooty 💌

Big night on the tiles mate ? (Had a few Crownies meself)

Anyhow rumour has it Scablett had Guy McKenna sacked as Gold Coast coach, because Ablett and the other God Squad at The Suns (ie David Swallow) often skipped training to attend Bible Reading classes, but Bluey finally put a stop to it, and Scablett moaned and thus Bluey got the arse.

I know he won a Brownlow there, but I honestly believe GAJ is a major reason for the mediocre and toxic culture up at the Suns (up until this point)

Duckwood might be a cheat and a ducker but at least he has some moral fibre as a person and not a coach killer like GAJ

Even Bomber Thompson had enough of Scablett's high maintenance crap in his final year at Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back