Toast Duggan already our best player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wowee that is an exceptional move, if stringer had performed that it would of replayed 100 times by now.

If he can gain some more confidence we can expect this every week.

Looks like his slowly regaining his touch. In the last few weeks his been rusty and been pretty average in his decision making and footskills. He was good last game but still a bit off. I guess in a few rounds we will see vintage duggan.

Sexy move. Will be rust-free soon.

overrated on here. Yes he is young, but apart from a few hard hits last year and a couple of accurate passes, what else does he do? Horrible set shot at goal. Doesnt get enough of it. Slow. Needs to improve. Best player in our team my arse.
The circle jerk last season was ridiculous.

overrated on here. Yes he is young, but apart from a few hard hits last year and a couple of accurate passes, what else does he do? Horrible set shot at goal. Doesnt get enough of it. Slow. Needs to improve. Best player in our team my arse.
He's not even 20 yet, is it? This thread was obvious hyperbole. Will be a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a scale of 1 to Duggan, just how real are the 2nd year blues?

Wouldn't mind a goal from young Dugg. Does well to put himself in the position to capitalize, but then doesn't. Goalkicking mids are so important and we have so few. I was hoping Liam may've been our savior.

Didn't he play HBF in the u/18 champs?

He could do with a spell down back to refine his game, and his greatest asset is his field kicking and tenacity at the ball and man, so I don't think he'd be a liability down there.

On a scale of 1 to Duggan, just how real are the 2nd year blues?

Wouldn't mind a goal from young Dugg. Does well to put himself in the position to capitalize, but then doesn't. Goalkicking mids are so important and we have so few. I was hoping Liam may've been our savior.
I was telling my missus before he had the shot, he hasn't kicked a goal all year and is extremely likely to miss it. He does a beautiful pass minutes later, obviously a mental thing at the moment

I was telling my missus before he had the shot, he hasn't kicked a goal all year and is extremely likely to miss it. He does a beautiful pass minutes later, obviously a mental thing at the moment

She must have been fascinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back