Toast Duggan already our best player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow.

Just WOW!!

First full game and ran it out collecting quality possessions all night.:):):thumbsu::thumbsu:

I know it was GWS but I just loved seeing Duggan, Yeo, Sheed plus Gaff and Shuey cutting them up with service from Natanui and co.

Finally Priddis is not our best midfielder.

Another slightly left field observation but Wellingham and Butler use of the ball out of the backline was great to see. Experience and composure. Add that to Hurn, Sheppard and the emerging McGovern and we look better than half decent down back.

And finally Coniglio had a shocker................its just obvious he loves us and wants to be an Eagle!!!:D

Not our best tonight, but loved seeing the kid shrug tackles and get handballs out. Runs all day and finds the footy, super impressive first full game of afl footy.

I would acknowledge him as GOAT.....

.....but The Gov plays for us, so.....

In all seriousness, im loving the kid. So many times tonight I could swear that it was Cousins out in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not our best but he's a natural and could be anything. He's still a boy.
Really liked his footy smarts.

Should have had a goal in the 3rd but the handball from cripps was a shocker and the ball took an unfortunate high bounce that made soccering the ball too hard. Still made sure the GWS player didn't get the ball over the goal line for a point though as his tackle made sure the ball stayed in play

Some of his possessions were wasted because he handballed / kicked to where his teammate should have been but they were too slow to react. His right foot pass to jk in the 1st was a thing of beauty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back