Toast Duggan already our best player.

Remove this Banner Ad

He looks super strong this year - hard to knock off the ball. Great signs
Every week I marvel at the toughness of our backline.
Sheppard, Hurn, Duggan and Cole have braught their game to a new level.
They are tough, uncompromising and are going to hurt a few more opposition players before the year is out.
I still laughter at big Jack Riewoldt trying to take our Duggan and ended up spitting blood for a week.

Every week I marvel at the toughness of our backline.
Sheppard, Hurn, Duggan and Cole have braught their game to a new level.
They are tough, uncompromising and are going to hurt a few more opposition players before the year is out.
I still laughter at big Jack Riewoldt trying to take our Duggan and ended up spitting blood for a week.
Agreed. I think it's particularly noteworthy as Sheppard, Cole and Duggan probably weren't super physical or tough when they came to the club. They have developed the harder edge instead of coasting along as well-balanced outside runners, which is what they were.

Strong contender for new avatar.

12189873_1027276860650453_8467762275983226927_n.jpg

It's a great highlight real. He does some really great things, but just not often enough yet. I've been a big fan of Duggan, but was quite disappointed with his progress the second half of this year (he was good, but didn't develop as much as I'd hoped). The boy can football. Just hope he does continue to develop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the old Chad Fletcher tendency of looking really balanced as he kicks but just slaughtering the ball. His positioning and toughness is outstanding but he's got a lot of improvement left with his disposal. I want to see a midfield move because he's got a grade potential.
So you are saying he'll be All Australian one day?

Duggan is only 22 and has played 70 games. Exciting times ahead because i can see him really stepping it up when he hits 24-25 like Yeo did this year and Shep did a few years back. Not sure he will ever become a full time mid but i would like to see it trialled because he definitely has the tools to do so.
A few predicted 2019 B22's seem to have us playing Schoey. If thats the case, Duggan could spend a bit more time in the middle.

He's still 21, I'd like to see him spend a couple years down back and really play some consistent footy there before we throw him into the middle.

Christian “we have to protect the head. High impact, intentional, with poor outcome. Give him 3 weeks”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back