Toast Duggan already our best player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Add Constable to the list of players Liam Duggan has legally and brutally shitmixed. Jeremy Cameron still has nightmares, and I’m pretty sure Angus Monfries had to retire.

Do hope the kid is alright but * Duggan is a machine.

Add Constable to the list of players Liam Duggan has legally and brutally shitmixed. Jeremy Cameron still has nightmares, and I’m pretty sure Angus Monfries had to retire.

Do hope the kid is alright but fu** Duggan is a machine.
The Fyfe bump has to be his crowning glory. Much satisfaction.

Duggan since he has moved away from last medium defender in our defensive 50 has been great.
Still panics when in last line of defense, but since he has been playing the high defensive half back role,
has been terrific.
I love it when he gets the ball and plays on straight away, something good always happens when he moves the ball quickly.

Nelson has been very good in that last line of defense in place of Duggan.
Tom Cole is still a worry though, would prefer Josh Rotham to Tom Cole.
Rotham also has elite pace that Tom Cole doesnt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do hope the kid is alright but fu** Duggan is a machine.
He had a solid hit on Nick Riewoldt a couple years back.

Not big but just has the ability of causing some real pain.

He had a solid hit on Nick Riewoldt a couple years back.

Not big but just has the ability of causing some real pain.

Jack. Made him cough up blood.

It's curious case study, is Duggan

Drafted as a half back

Hoped by the club he would become a midfielder

Played as a midfielder, struggled

Moved back to his natural position of half back

Blossomed

Who could have know? 😉😂
Had some really good games in the midfield in his first season, then got injured and seemed to forgot how to mid

Had some really good games in the midfield in his first season, then got injured and seemed to forgot how to mid
He also came into AFL as an elite ball user on both sides. Unfortunately that side of his game has vanished. With Hurn and Jetta getting on, he would have been ideal replacement.

I've also noticed that they prefer to use Nelson over him and Cole for the kick ins now.

I love the fact that, if he ever f*cks something up like gets a handball chopped off or shanks a kick into an opposition player he cracks in and goes back to try and get the ball and fix his mistake. A lot of players, big name players even, drop their heads if they stuff something up or expect their teammates to pick up their slack, but little Duggie charges into the fray and cleans f*ckers up along the way to get that ball back.

You cant teach that.

NO ... thought processes need to math Hurn its not a bravery contest
so no need for higher honors but i love him as part of back 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back