Toast Duggan already our best player.

Remove this Banner Ad

100 games in and we are finally seeing him hitting his best footy. Firmly turning him self into one of the big dawgs of the side. Would love to see him playing more midfield in the future. He such a battering ram.

Reckon his core strength needs to improve a tad if he wants to play midfield and might have to add a couple more kegs to the frame. Still cannot break out of tackles on a consistent basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He changed the game for us when he went into the midfield in the last two weeks. He's no longer a backman that can play midfield, he's a midfielder that can play back.
Him and Yeo being able to switch with each other in midfield and half back would be very tasty. Yeo dominates off half back

We really have very little midfield depth and Duggan showing so much as a mid makes me happy. I hope they continue with this, as we have plenty of depth in the backs and they are easier to find.

He changed the game for us when he went into the midfield in the last two weeks. He's no longer a backman that can play midfield, he's a midfielder that can play back.

The transition to the midfield was overdue (he was drafted as a mid), I thought the arrival of TK would hold Duggan back.
Right age, right experience (100 games), his best is in front of him.

tgr
The transition to the midfield was overdue (he was drafted as a mid), I thought the arrival of TK would hold Duggan back.
Right age, right experience (100 games), his best is in front of him.
I know Simmo has peddled that line before a couple times but Duggan was drafted as a back flanker with the scope of playing midfield. It’s why he transitioned so well into defence in 2018.

That said it so good seeing finally doing well the midfield.

tgr
I know Simmo has peddled that line before a couple times but Duggan was drafted as a back flanker with the scope of playing midfield. It’s why he transitioned so well into defence in 2018.

That said it so good seeing finally doing well the midfield.

I thought his break out year would be 2018, a premature evaluation.

That is a quite likely outcome if we need to manage Yeo through a short off season.

And it would be very effective :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
I’d rather have the option of him coming into the guts and moving one of those the three big dawgs forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back