MRP / Trib. Duggan tackle

Remove this Banner Ad

Michael Christian needs to give it up, just an absolute cluster* this year.
This year? Its been a cluster* every year he has been involved.

This was making me remember the attempted Yeo suspension from 2020?
Where there was grainy distant footage of Yeo's hand making contact with a Pies players face.
He gave an auto week based on that footage. When you slowed the footage down and zoomed in you could see it was an open hand from Yeo in the upper chest area or there abouts. And that ******* went straight to the week suspension.

So many of our trangressions seem to trigger the automatic week from this guy.

This year? Its been a cluster* every year he has been involved.

This was making me remember the attempted Yeo suspension from 2020?
Where there was grainy distant footage of Yeo's hand making contact with a Pies players face.
He gave an auto week based on that footage. When you slowed the footage down and zoomed in you could see it was an open hand from Yeo in the upper chest area or there abouts. And that ******* went straight to the week suspension.

So many of our trangressions seem to trigger the automatic week from this guy.
I agree, who could forget the Nic Nat needs to calculate the impact of his tackle before makes it?

However I don't think I've previously seen weeks being handed out for tackles in prior years to the point where there's 1-2 every week now which seem questionable.

You've got people getting 1-2 weeks for tackles yet where there's an opportunity to stamp out an action that shouldn't be in the game Pickett/De Goey AFL will only give 2-3 weeks? Doesn't make any sense.

wonder if they’ll change the Brownlow rules eventually, given there are surely more suspensions nowadays than ever before
It’ll help Daicos’ brownlow case massively if the rules stay the same. Doesn’t tackle = doesn’t face any sort of suspension

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we’re challenging the week at least. Personally I’m not convinced we’ll succeed based on previous decisions but it’s worth making our case

Channel 7 reporting Don Sheed out too, suspended for a dangerous tackle….

At first I thought they’d just mistaken him for Duggan, but then they also mentioned Duggan.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The match review from Saturdays game only had DeGoey and Duggan

Would be highly unusual for another charge to be raised subsequently

Well we’re challenging the week at least. Personally I’m not convinced we’ll succeed based on previous decisions but it’s worth making our case

I have a different view, with Cerra & Laird getting off from their tackles last week, Duggan will be successful in his appeal.

At WAFL level we are told two motions is the issue. There is no malice, nor is there two motions in this tackle. Also add Taylor played the game out and as I type this, is not suffering from post-concussion issues (a guess, I have no idea)

The match review from Saturdays game only had DeGoey and Duggan

Would be highly unusual for another charge to be raised subsequently
I bet Chrisso would have gone back over the tape and tried his dardnest to find something to nail Dom after his comments on 6PR which have infuriated the Victorians.

Reckon it’s just old fashioned Channel 7/Seven West Media ineptitude though and they’ve got Duggan and Sheed mixed up.

Was on the channel 7 news this morning. Hopefully they just stuffed it up…

7efeeeca472eb90c711a3625e07b5970.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back