MRP / Trib. Duggan tackle

Remove this Banner Ad

So disappointing....Hewett 4th game playing well gets smashed .

Just hope Pies go right off , they have been so good to watch and impressive this season .

May they incur another GF loss .

Possibly, the time frame fits, same as the song, the eagle tunnel and the Castore deal. Or just coincidence? Don't people say Perth Demons are cursed? Haven't they been the worse WAFL club for the past few decades?
Geez when you read those three in the same sentence it really hits home that we've lost the plot off the field

Kysiah Pickett +1 week for concussion outcome. The problem is they set the benchmark too low at two weeks for that sort of action.

3 weeks feels about right, maybe a bit light on compared with some others, but I'm glad it wasn't seen as just a week or two.
If only we had apologised harder he might have got an extra week

And they were just the first things that came to mind, I'm sure there's more
No AFLW Pride guernsey/Prior’s insensitive comments and Chesser circus tent (kinda linked to the Castore deal but a balls up nonetheless) are a couple more off field gaffes of late.

But I’m certain there are more that just aren’t popping front of mind this time of the evening.

No AFLW Pride guernsey/Prior’s insensitive comments and Chesser circus tent (kinda linked to the Castore deal but a balls up nonetheless) are a couple more off field gaffes of late.

But I’m certain there are more that just aren’t popping front of mind this time of the evening.
Can now also add only taking one pick in the MSD due to only opening up one spot before then ruling Nic Nat out for the season the next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back