Dumbest crimes thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The charges:

60.PNG

They look pretty appropriate, almost tailor made for this situation. Ballsy and dumb at the same time.

What is laughable is how much trust the 60 minutes crew put into what appears to be an unstable and unreliable woman.

In one story it stated her email address was still logged in on one of the kids ipads and all the correspondence and planning was visible.

If you are planning an operation like that at least show some due diligence and change your email password or create a new email address specifically for that purpose.

Something tells me the 60 minutes crew behind bars atm would not be too happy with the mother. They can still blame themselves for their own stupidity.

A few months ago I watched an interesting documentary on Youtube about the Cambridge Five spy ring that operated in England in the 1940s and early 1950s, which showed that even master criminals can make the most unbelievably dumb mistakes.

One of the men involved, Guy Burgess, called into a pub on his way home from work carrying a briefcase full of copies of highly classified documents to be handed over to Soviet agents the next day. Burgess got so drunk at the pub that he tripped and went sprawling, the briefcase flying open and the documents going everywhere. Happily for Burgess, his co-conspirators and the Soviets helpful pub patrons helped him pick up the documents and Burgess went on his way, the documents duly delivered.

This is just funny
Detroit police brawl after ‘embarrassing’ raid of drug house filled with undercover officers

"
Body cam video released by the Detroit Police Department captured the tense moments as uniformed officers raided a home filled with undercover cops posing as drug dealers.

The incident resulted in two injured police officers, a special operations supervisor being reassigned and an investigation being launched into what led to the botched sting.

This is probably one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen in this department,” Detroit Police Chief James Craig said Monday during a news conference. “In fact, it’s probably one of the most disappointing things I’ve experienced in my entire 40-year career.”

Police from the department’s 11th precinct had planned to conduct the raid of house in their region on Nov. 8 that was suspected of being used to sell drugs.

Unaware of an undercover operation carried out in the home by 12th precinct cops, the armed officers conducting the raid moved in.

The uniformed officers confronted a pair of men a few doors down from the home at the centre of the raid. Those men, who were actually undercover police from the 12th precinct, were forced to the ground and a shotgun was pointed at them."

https://globalnews.ca/news/3860018/...f-drug-house-filled-with-undercover-officers/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back