Dunce of the Year, as usual - Tex Walker

Remove this Banner Ad

After a long suspension, most mildly sentient humans would opt to make their return to footy pretty quiet.

Yep, a disgraced player would opt to let their footy do the talking. Not good ole Tex. He is in the media today accusing Cotchin of having deliberately kicked him.

Apparently Cotchin has been fined but to me it looked nothing in it. Good ole Big Hat is not satisfied.

Why did Adelaide agree for him to front the media? Why did his forlorn manager not stop him?

How dumb is Tex Walker?

After a long suspension, most mildly sentient humans would opt to make their return to footy pretty quiet.

Yep, a disgraced player would opt to let their footy do the talking. Not good ole Tex. He is in the media today accusing Cotchin of having deliberately kicked him.

Apparently Cotchin has been fined but to me it looked nothing in it. Good ole Big Hat is not satisfied.

Why did Adelaide agree for him to front the media? Why did his forlorn manager not stop him?

How dumb is Tex Walker?
Hey all he did was racially abuse someone a little kick to the leg is far worse

Yeah I wouldn't be complaining about how someone got off lightly. (Also said he wishes he could serve his suspension before the preseason started)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you need to know is that Tex wants to open and run a caravan park when he finishes his AFL career.
He's already got the caravan, and has started growing a park on it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back