Dunkley and the other players

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunks was at training today and all is forgotten

Not running yet so must have had a surgery I’m not aware of.

Dunks was at training today and all is forgotten

Not running yet so must have had a surgery I’m not aware of.
Anyone who has played a fair bit of footy (as you have) would know that the players will get over the failed move to Essendon in no time at all. Those who think Dunkley will have problems with the playing group have no f**cking idea.

(Am I doin' this right Matt??? ) ;)

He’s up at Byron Bay with Crozier according to Instagram

According to a player on the list he was there this morning, as was Bont

I may have misunderstood him when I asked if Dunks had been to training, he said yeah he was but isn’t running yet.

I also asked if Jamarra was training with them and he said not until he is drafted.

They go to three days a week from next week.

Last edited:
Anyone who has played a fair bit of footy (as you have) would know that the players will get over the failed move to Essendon in no time at all. Those who think Dunkley will have problems with the playing group have no f**cking idea.

(Am I doin' this right Matt??? ) ;)

I don’t think it went down very well at all mate but they move on and get over it.

According to a player on the list he was there this morning, as was Bont

I may have misunderstood him when I asked if Dunks had been to training, he said yeah he was but isn’t running yet.

I also asked if Jamarra was training with them and he said not until he is drafted.

They go to three days a week from next week.
should of asked him if Treloar was their mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without wanting to give too much away, has anyone heard anything about flying tennis balls at the hub, in particular regarding Dunkley? Have a source close to the club but finding it difficult to believe the story. Again, not wanting to give anything away or embellish any further than this ambiguous post.

Without wanting to give too much away, has anyone heard anything about flying tennis balls at the hub, in particular regarding Dunkley? Have a source close to the club but finding it difficult to believe the story. Again, not wanting to give anything away or embellish any further than this ambiguous post.
Regarding that's how drugs were getting into the hub? Dunkley against it?

Nobody really knows what happened in the hub. Take it all with a grain of salt

I think if AFL players wanted to get drugs into the hub they’d put them in their pockets and walk through the door. They’re not in f*n prison ffs 😂

So no prophylactics secreted in the rear passage? "Look doc, for all the good it did putting it near my rear passage, I might as well have shoved it up my ****!"

i got solid info that Essendon told one of their incoming players (trade) that Dunkley would definitely be at Essendon next year. Dodoro must have been confident Power would cave and take the deal.
Yes Caldwell was told he would be learning from players that included players not on Essendons list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back