Dunkley and the other players

Remove this Banner Ad

We wrap our arms around Josh and try and win a flag.

We tell Andrew Dunkley to never set foot in the club again. campaigner of a person.
We can send Andrew a PM through Big Footy

I’ve got a theory. So back to mid-season draft. Kyle is playing well at Footscray and there’s a little bit of talk we might pick him. This of course doesn’t occur and he is picked by Melbourne, which possibly upsets the Dunkley clan. Andrew at the time while being interviewed makes the (ambiguous) comment that he hopes they’ll play together one day. I found it an odd comment to make considering Kyle had only just been drafted then and there and Josh was contracted to the dogs. Has there been a concerted effort since the mid-season draft to unite the brothers at the same club?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Good thinking HD it sounds about right

How scary a thought is that...!?!?

Just in the middle of the night, a voice suddenly calls out "stick it right up 'em!"
That’s exactly what Sam Power did to Dodo

I'd like to hear him speak, and I think its incumbent of him to do that for the clubs members and supporters tbh. Sooner the better.

I reckon if any videos of him speaking come out, you’ll see his mouth move, but the voice will be Andrew’s.

Also, for sh1ts and giggles, Bont should turn up to the first full training session dressed as an ostrich.

I’ve got a theory. So back to mid-season draft. Kyle is playing well at Footscray and there’s a little bit of talk we might pick him. This of course doesn’t occur and he is picked by Melbourne, which possibly upsets the Dunkley clan. Andrew at the time while being interviewed makes the (ambiguous) comment that he hopes they’ll play together one day. I found it an odd comment to make considering Kyle had only just been drafted then and there and Josh was contracted to the dogs. Has there been a concerted effort since the mid-season draft to unite the brothers at the same club?

Nice theory, but Dunkley extended his contract after the mid-season draft last year.

If, and I repeat if there was any truth to the issue of him being dissatisfied with certain players being unprofessional then I'm sure that those players will know by inference who he's referring to. This could pan out in two ways: those players hold a grudge against Dunkley, at least for a period of time, for making those accusations, or those same players realise that there was some truth in what he was saying and become determined to knuckle down and prove to everyone that they are professional.
shouldnt the coaches have a handle on that? We are frked if it requires a player threatening to leave to get other players to be more professional.

Imagine Gia gets the #lolNorf job.
Imagine it was Gia who tried to poach Dunks to Essenscum.
Imagine how Dunks would be feeling if after promising him the world if he joined him at Ess, Gia up and left after 5 minutes to focus on his goals and career

I think a little bit of angst in the locker room mightn't be too bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything is relative....imagine how disappointed he would sound after half a season with the Bummers

But surely anyone with a modicum of intelligence would anticipate that to be the case. It's a poor reflection on Dunkley that he's pining for that s**t heap rather than relieved he's staying.

To be honest I’m not fussed either way now. I certainly don’t hold him in the same esteem I did.
He's lost me. This interview should have been his reintroduction to supporters. It was terrible. I'm on the sell him to the highest bidder wagon next year.

Bloke who was denied an opportunity to double his salary is disappointed. I'm shook.

I'm all for trading him at the end of next year but only for pragmatic reasons. I don't really care how he feels about the club as long as he plays well for us and nets us a good return at the trade table. I'd have preferred that we got rid of him this year but the Bombers just weren't willing to give anything of value to us.

Bloke who was denied an opportunity to double his salary is disappointed. I'm shook.

I'm all for trading him at the end of next year but only for pragmatic reasons. I don't really care how he feels about the club as long as he plays well for us and nets us a good return at the trade table. I'd have preferred that we got rid of him this year but the Bombers just weren't willing to give anything of value to us.
Yep all for trading him at the end of next season when he still has 1 year to go on his contract.

He can never be in the leadership group of our club any more with his behaviour.

Now at least there may be opportunities with other clubs.

Given he is contracted for 2 more years I do expect professional behaviour from a player perspective, but really there is no redemption from a leadership perspective

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back