Dunkley and the other players

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Dunks was at training today and all is forgotten

Not running yet so must have had a surgery I’m not aware of.

Dunks was at training today and all is forgotten

Not running yet so must have had a surgery I’m not aware of.
Anyone who has played a fair bit of footy (as you have) would know that the players will get over the failed move to Essendon in no time at all. Those who think Dunkley will have problems with the playing group have no f**cking idea.

(Am I doin' this right Matt??? ) ;)

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He’s up at Byron Bay with Crozier according to Instagram

According to a player on the list he was there this morning, as was Bont

I may have misunderstood him when I asked if Dunks had been to training, he said yeah he was but isn’t running yet.

I also asked if Jamarra was training with them and he said not until he is drafted.

They go to three days a week from next week.

Last edited:

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anyone who has played a fair bit of footy (as you have) would know that the players will get over the failed move to Essendon in no time at all. Those who think Dunkley will have problems with the playing group have no f**cking idea.

(Am I doin' this right Matt??? ) ;)

I don’t think it went down very well at all mate but they move on and get over it.

Bulldogs85

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
NBA- Houston Rockets
According to a player on the list he was there this morning, as was Bont

I may have misunderstood him when I asked if Dunks had been to training, he said yeah he was but isn’t running yet.

I also asked if Jamarra was training with them and he said not until he is drafted.

They go to three days a week from next week.
should of asked him if Treloar was their mate

Apr 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Without wanting to give too much away, has anyone heard anything about flying tennis balls at the hub, in particular regarding Dunkley? Have a source close to the club but finding it difficult to believe the story. Again, not wanting to give anything away or embellish any further than this ambiguous post.

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
Without wanting to give too much away, has anyone heard anything about flying tennis balls at the hub, in particular regarding Dunkley? Have a source close to the club but finding it difficult to believe the story. Again, not wanting to give anything away or embellish any further than this ambiguous post.
Regarding that's how drugs were getting into the hub? Dunkley against it?

Nobody really knows what happened in the hub. Take it all with a grain of salt

Mojorisin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
i got solid info that Essendon told one of their incoming players (trade) that Dunkley would definitely be at Essendon next year. Dodoro must have been confident Power would cave and take the deal.
Yes Caldwell was told he would be learning from players that included players not on Essendons list

Back