Dunkley and the other players

1608700553050.png

Thanks ash_1050

Dunkley and the Treloar clan hanging out together over the Xmas/new year period, the club really is in a state
It's a blossoming bromance. Bromio and Dueliet

Im concerned that Dunkley and Treloar have clearly formed a mercenary clique with the playing group with the concerning Trengove clearly pulling the strings from behind the scenes. Its especially concerning when you consider Dunkleys inability to correct his already concerning poor disposal by hand or foot, for this I blame his very concerned father. When this is combined with Collingwood supportors now letting out the the until now closely guarded secret about Treloars inability to hit the water if he fell out of a boat in the middle of the pacific this gives me great cause to be concerned. The idea of these two now waxing with the ball like the Krakour Bros is a major cause for concern going forward or indeed anywhere across the ground. My level of concern is rising to a concerning level I tell youse.

D Mitchell

Premiership Player
Jul 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club
C'mon conspiracy theorists, pick up your game. Look at that picture. Treloar, just like McCartney on the Abbey Road album is not wearing shoes. That's obviously not the real Treloar, it is Billy Shears a Treloar look alike
Memories. The whackiest conspiracy theory to date. Always have your shoes on when a photographer is around.

Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Trengove reminds of the kid on the cricket team who had whites that were just a little more cream than everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
C'mon conspiracy theorists, pick up your game. Look at that picture. Treloar, just like McCartney on the Abbey Road album is not wearing shoes. That's obviously not the real Treloar, it is Billy Shears a Treloar look alike
And I’m sure at the end of Strawberry Fields they say “ I buried Treloar“

Mr. Walker

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2002
PO Box. 7 Powelltown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Way way off topic so apologies in advance. Regarding the whole “Paul is dead “ thing, has it ever been authoritatively determined where that started? Was it orchestrated by the Beatles as a publicity stunt or was it some outsider adding 2 and 2 and getting 27 and the media just ran with it?

D Mitchell

Premiership Player
Jul 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Football Club

Bulldogs Legend

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Way way off topic so apologies in advance. Regarding the whole “Paul is dead “ thing, has it ever been authoritatively determined where that started? Was it orchestrated by the Beatles as a publicity stunt or was it some outsider adding 2 and 2 and getting 27 and the media just ran with it?
Pretty sure Big Footy was the original source!

The Inbetweener

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 25, 2011
Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Kyle Dunkley playing for Essendon VFL

Back