Fevola99

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cucamonga Cracker Killers
Stephen Quartermain and Jason Hadfield Dunstall have just had a fight on MMM over Trent Croad. Quarters was saying Croad's career is over and it ended with a barrage of swearing from Dunstall who then chucked a plate of nasi goreng at Quartermain :thumbsu:. Probably they were just playing it up for the radio but I hope not because this is about the funniest thing that has been on MMM. Quartermain tried to chuck Dunstall out of the box for being unprofessional

I heard it as well - I'm not sure if it was played for radio, Quarters sounded pretty grumpy when he finally got back into the box.Good to see Dunstall put him in his place, Quarters was been a flog.

Good work chief :thumbsu:

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Yep, I reckon Quarterbrain was the tosser in this situation, as usual. He chucked a big primadonna hissy, saying: "that's unacceptable." (*Shock horror*) "I won't tolerate this", then did the 'walk out' as they went to an ad break, like the precious princess he is. The way he carried on I thought he was gunna faint.

He's an egomanic who can never cop criticism from callers, or anyone. If any talkback caller has a crack at him, he either cuts them off or 'goes the man.' Wanka! I can't stand him. Who the fu*k does he think he is? He's just a 'top and tail' guy with no sporting cred who reads a f**king autocue. Someone had a shot at him today about the Ben Cousins 'finger' thing being shown on ch10, and he put on his super-condescending tone, saying: "that's just stuuupid and ridiculous."

I used to think he was a good bloke with a bit of wit until I heard more and more of him of radio.

The funniest thing about the Dunstall 'incident' was that, later on, Spud said: "I can't believe Piggy would ever throw away even a milliscule of food." :)

len_jet

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2006
Mernda
AFL Club
Carlton
they just spoke about it on triple m breakfast radio and andrew hewitt who reads the morning news is also the sunday football producer and he said none of it was set up, in fact the general manager was in the box at the time showing some clients around and he was standing over the chief's shoulder when he parted ways with his special fried rice...

hilarious to here the second time round on the radio this morning, quality listening! :thumbsu::D

Pelkanet

Senior List
Feb 11, 2008
Sheppartonia
AFL Club
Essendon
I actually have to agree with Quartermain here. Croad's career could be over if he can't get over his injuries. Same goes for Tom Harley, great leaders and all but they spend more games off the field than on it.

len_jet

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2006
Mernda
AFL Club
Carlton
I actually have to agree with Quartermain here. Croad's career could be over if he can't get over his injuries. Same goes for Tom Harley, great leaders and all but they spend more games off the field than on it.
james hird type injury... just needs time... he'll be right.

harley will be fine too... just another hammy... they will give him a little longer than the standard two-three weeks.

TimmehJC"

Club Legend
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
The real question here has to be, Is Quatermain the worst Hawthorn supporter going around? Dunstall gives him facts and he makes a stupid comment about his future becoming more clouded. Dunstall quite rightly stood up for his mate. When we appointed Clarkson he says the club is struggling while doing his news report, but then acts like the happiest man when Clarko takes us to a premiership. Its alright Steve you had egg all over your face before piggy threw any at you. Hand your membership in if you have one Steve, because the club doesn't need people like you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

flight23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Bondi
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Da Bulls
didn't sound staged to me, the chief can go off his tree when things aren't going his way (if i supported hawthorn, i'd love it about him)

TimmehJC"

Club Legend
May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
And now Caro wants him sacked. Conflict of interest? The only reason the question was direct at him was due to his knowledge of Hawthorn. Even though he is a presenter, he was being asked that question as a Hawthorn person. I personally think Clarko should bring some fried rice with him to him after match press confrences and throw it at any journo who asks a stupid question.

I thought Dunstall was a complete dick in the audio they played on footy classified. But when Gary corrected the bowl of fried rice with 'bucket' I lol'd, you could hear the whole crew in the room pissing themselves.

lions_den

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 15, 2007
East Horsham
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
I knew I should of watched FC! All they usually talk about is what Sam Newman did during the week to piss everyone off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back