Roast Dunstall

Remove this Banner Ad

Never heard a more blatant bias in my time watching footy. This guy spent two hours talking about what Freo needed to do to win. Newsflash, we needed to win you boofhead! Maybe mention us once and what we need to do?

Credit to Pav, he bought some balance, but Dunstall is the perfect example of someone whose focus is always on whoever is playing Collingwood and how they can beat us. Surely there would be a bit of respect for us given the year we've been through. Nope. None.

The only thing that brings me peace is despite all of his success, he seems like a miserable prick anyway and if he couldn't know happiness now given all the success he's been through, he never will.
I remember listening to MMM just before 2007 EF against sydney. He spent 1 hour going on an on about Sydney. He has admited in the past he hates us and he doesn't hide it.

Give Eddie his due, he doesn't hide his bias and he at least tries. Dunstall's a turd

Never heard a more blatant bias in my time watching footy. This guy spent two hours talking about what Freo needed to do to win. Newsflash, we needed to win you boofhead! Maybe mention us once and what we need to do?

Credit to Pav, he bought some balance, but Dunstall is the perfect example of someone whose focus is always on whoever is playing Collingwood and how they can beat us. Surely there would be a bit of respect for us given the year we've been through. Nope. None.

The only thing that brings me peace is despite all of his success, he seems like a miserable prick anyway and if he couldn't know happiness now given all the success he's been through, he never will.
Yeah ****** hate his anti - Collingwood commentary, thank god I don’t have Foxtel & it’s for this very reason. I’ll be sending a personal tweet to the CHIEF if we somehow cross paths with the dawks in finals and beat them, bloody DH.

I hate that I've given so much of my hard earned to Foxtel the past two years. There a long list of commentators who loathe our great club.
I will be demanding press red for Ed, and I have a link to case management at Foxtel, I may start a thread with a link and demands to change the landscape of the footy commentary, fox footy hosts, and just Foxtel in general.

Robbo's fate should be in line with him being sacked and disgraced from SEN. Dwayne, Russell, Huddo, Piggy Dunstall, Gerard Healy, Cannot call Collingwood games.

Tim Watson shouldn't be doing special comments, and if he continues to revel in schadenfreude at our misfortunes then he should be reminded that his son is a convicted drug cheat and was actually deserving of his fortune. That one is on channel seven though.

I went to a function in 2008 where piggy was a guest speaker. Quote: "Don't talk to me about collingwood... I hate collingwood with a passion".
It's fine to have your own preferences internally, but wow. Why do we, as AFL fans, put up with these morons? We need more Press Red for Ed.

Hatred for us is no excuse.

Derm is open about his hatred for Essendon and it’s part of his on air persona. But I’m yet to hear it affect his commentary of Essendon games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still remember the Gold Coast game from 2015 when Jesse White was given a high free for a defender crashing in from front on while he was on the lead.

He demanded for a free to GC for contact below the knees, we then kicked 12 of the next 13 goals to win by 69 points and he spent the whole game whinging about that decision and how it cost them momentum.
He actually knew he was wrong after he saw the replay but wouldn't admit it, actually then went on with it during the week.
Jonno Brown was also commentating. He initially questioned Dunstall but after a while just backed down because either he is a gutless prick in the commentary box or he just couldn't be bothered arguing with the silly fool.
I think it was the second reason.

Interesting thread, considering Dunstall was the first onto us this year of the Fox crew, has been the most enthausiastic about us and tipped us at the mid-point of the season to not only make the finals but win at least one.

But then, some people would find anti-Collingwood bias in a commentary box of Lou Richards, Michael Christian, and Peter Daicos...

Meh tbh I dont mind if one of the commentators is a bit biased, i kinda find it boring when commentators suck up to each other similar to what channel 7 does

My favourite commentary moment was when he said "his heart sank" when it looked like a Freo defender almost made a mistake on the last line. That's bias as bad as it gets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back