Traded Dunstan to Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

but you insist everyone moves on from Petracca/Mccartin stuff up.

does as I say not as I do

Is there a correlation to something that happened 8 years ago to something that happened yesterday?

Is there a McCartin/Petracca thread to dump it all in like a Luke Dunstan thread?

Do you now feel like a dill for sticking you bib in? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow Joff thanks for explaining that , i would never have know otherwise :rolleyes:
Yeah we all know he had weaknesses , the point im making is his gone now , move on
except that Dunstan put the boots into the club himself. noone else did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were to lose say 3 players due to FA, we would get 3 picks, each in the merit of each deal. They would not merge together to make 1 good pick.
However, if you had one player in, and one player out with FA, they would cancel each other out, and you would receive nothing in compensation (see Carlton, with Betts out, Thomas in).

Yeah, that's kinda what I thought, but the AFL site says the net value of players in and out... so you can't hand out picks before the FA period is finalised, otherwise the net value can change as more players come and go and the picks already handed out will need to be changed too.

It's all clear as mud haha

Especially when he's AA next year lol.
It would be so St Kilda like to lose an 11 Brownlow vote Dunstan for nothing, on the basis the Dees are only paying him a pittance, only to then have him come out in 2022 and win the B&F, Norm Smith, Brownlow and gain AA selection, and have the Demons renegotiate his contract to $1M per year for the next 5 years - and we still get nothing!

Just so St Kilda 🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
I can't recall a cab incident but I do recall that several years ago he was arrested(even tho the memory is a bit foggy,I'm pretty sure that was the case) down the surf coast for being heavily under the influence.

From memory....Victoria's finest found him on a bench in the street.

The cab incident was Dumont not Dunstan.

It would be so St Kilda like to lose an 11 Brownlow vote Dunstan for nothing, on the basis the Dees are only paying him a pittance, only to then have him come out in 2022 and win the B&F, Norm Smith, Brownlow and gain AA selection, and have the Demons renegotiate his contract to $1M per year for the next 5 years - and we still get nothing!

Just so St Kilda 🤪🤪🤪
No hope of that happening. He’ll be getting at least $1.2 mill 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back