Dustin Fletcher

Remove this Banner Ad

Fletch has done this type of thing a couple of times before important matches, but his contribution to the club is indisputable. I think he just hates being beaten so much that sometimes he loses his cool and that is when his inspector gadget arms and legs get him in trouble.

And McVeigh and Lloyd didn't with careless acts?

He's injured anyway.. so he wouldn't have played.. McVeigh and Lloyd on the other hand.

McVeigh and Lloyd's suspensions were soft. I hate U Gary Ablett, U God damn fake

You're a star and a club champion.

But you let us down...

I reckon you are being harsh Longy ...It wasn't as if he mugged anyone there wasn't much in it and I have seen worse get off this year anyway. I suspect he would've struggled to get up to play this week anyway because that groin he is carrying keeps getting worse.

And McVeigh and Lloyd didn't with careless acts?

It was a joke that either were suspended.
Lloyd stood up for himself, I think Lloyd went about it the right way.

McVeigh was retaliating and got caught.

He's injured anyway.. so he wouldn't have played.

He would have played, the injury is no worse than it has been for most of the season.

I reckon you are being harsh Longy ...It wasn't as if he mugged anyone there wasn't much in it and I have seen worse get off this year anyway. I suspect he would've struggled to get up to play this week anyway because that groin he is carrying keeps getting worse.

He let the frustrations of his own skill errors get the better of him.

It was crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whether this adds salt to the wounds or not, the importance of Fletcher can be viewed as the ladder currently stands. We're 4th in points against.

McVeigh and Lloyd's suspensions were soft. I hate U Gary Ablett, U God damn fake

Don't blame Ablett, blame the umpires, in both instances the umpires did everything they could to get these players rubbed out. I could understand that if it was a serious incident that hadn't been captured on film very clearly, but those incidents were so ****ing soft.

Soft **** scumbags.

BS the piss poor midfield let us down. You'd be better off having a revolving saloon door in the midfield. Coz all the opposition do is go right through. Gadget makes the midfield defensive capabilities look good.

I have to agree with Longy. I like Fletch, he's a terrific player - I doubt anyone would dispute that. But he sometimes have discipline issues and spends far too much time at the tribunal for my liking. Having said that, I think the contributions he has made to this club far outweigh the indiscretions that he has committed along the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back