Toast Dustin Martin and Bachar Houli- hats off

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd give it to Riewoldt to be honest.

Martin did a did nice things, got some easy goals in the first half but the 2nd half was purely junk.

Riewoldt booted 3 when it mattered most.

So Martin got some 'easy goals in the first half', while you frame it as Riewoldt booting 3 'when it mattered most'.

Sure seems like you're showing your bias with your language.

So Martin got some 'easy goals in the first half', while you frame it as Riewoldt booting 3 'when it mattered most'.

Sure seems like you're showing your bias with your language.
Martin's goals were right place right time. First goal he got off a turnover and had acres of space. 2nd goal, this opponent slips.

The fact that Martin didnt make All Australian was a joke and I am glad he showed what he did in the GF and the finals. I hope it makes all you sploodge socks who never give him any credit feel like the right morons you are.
Do you really care right now that he didn't make all Australian? And do you think he cares? Go and have fun you just won the premiership ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin's goals were right place right time. First goal he got off a turnover and had acres of space. 2nd goal, this opponent slips.

Riewoldt got a nudge in a contest too for an easy one. He also kicked two when the game was over.

And both goals Dusty was in the right place right time because he knows how to get in the right spots to put his opponent behind the 8 ball.

He had 5 score involvements by half time, 4 goals and a gifted assist for the match.

I'm not talking down Riewoldt, just saying that Martin was very influential and to frame it as anything else is clearly bias.

Martin 15
Houli 6 (don't agree because of 5 real play touches in the 1st half but he didn't play badly either)
Pickett 4
Riewoldt 3
Prestia 2

Final votes

The fact that Martin didnt make All Australian was a joke and I am glad he showed what he did in the GF and the finals. I hope it makes all you sploodge socks who never give him any credit feel like the right morons you are.

1 game > All home and away games, right?

Riewoldt got a nudge in a contest too for an easy one. He also kicked two when the game was over.

And both goals Dusty was in the right place right time because he knows how to get in the right spots to put his opponent behind the 8 ball.

He had 5 score involvements by half time, 4 goals and a gifted assist for the match.

I'm not talking down Riewoldt, just saying that Martin was very influential and to frame it as anything else is clearly bias.
Thing about both Jack and Dusty is that they are footballers. Their footy IQs are both off the charts. That's why Jack is imo the best wet weather forward in the game. Look at the goal Dusty kicked where he guessed the ball was going to bounce away from the Giants defender and ran past the point where it was heading on that basis. It looks like those goals are easy, but 99/100 players wouldn't know how to position themselves to make them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back