Opinion Dustin Martin is better than Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

When Danger won the Sunday Footy Show POTY this year he talked briefly about feeling his footy mortality after the prelim. I'm expecting a Massive year from him in 2020.

Meanwhile Dusty has talked before about a lack of motivation after winning everything you could win in '17. Will he suffer this again?

Interesting to see how this thread evolves in the next year

Shift Martin to a full time forward to give him something different to think about imo

with Lynch, Riewoldt and the smalls there too it could be fun for dusty - if the ball gets forward without him

Absolutely laughable that people still want to debate that Dusty wasn't best on ground in the GF... he was clear BOG none of our other players had high possession games Dusty had similar disposal numbers & had by far the most impact on the game. I think people try and downplay his achievement's through jealousy, when he won the Norm Smith again i could picture people writing "robbery"

When Danger won the Sunday Footy Show POTY this year he talked briefly about feeling his footy mortality after the prelim. I'm expecting a Massive year from him in 2020.

Meanwhile Dusty has talked before about a lack of motivation after winning everything you could win in '17. Will he suffer this again?

Interesting to see how this thread evolves in the next year
Danger has played in 4 losing prelims, he should be used to it by now.

Absolutely laughable that people still want to debate that Dusty wasn't best on ground in the GF... he was clear BOG none of our other players had high possession games Dusty had similar disposal numbers & had by far the most impact on the game. I think people try and downplay his achievement's through jealousy, when he won the Norm Smith again i could picture people writing "robbery"
BS

So him leaving Geelong for Richmond would increase the gap that Richmond already have over Geelong.
Yep no doubt...you would not have to worry about trailing by 21 pts at half time. I will continue to post here as long as drop kick Richmond supporters refuse to respect Dangerfield as a footballer. You and any of us would be happy to be the Footballer and Person that PD is. But heh it is not a wind up I truly could not give a stuff either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep no doubt...you would not have to worry about trailing by 21 pts at half time. I will continue to post here as long as drop kick Richmond supporters refuse to respect Dangerfield as a footballer. You and any of us would be happy to be the Footballer and Person that PD is. But heh it is not a wind up I truly could not give a stuff either way.
TBH, I'd rather be the person Dusty is.

Dangerfield's disappearing act really hurt Cats chances in the Prelim. It was a great opportunity to stand up when required in a knock out final. Alas, another player from another team did stand up.

Danger is a nice enough lad, nice family, nice club he plays for. He probably deserves a better coach to help him step up to the elite level.

I also reckon a few weeks at the Luke Hodge Kicking, Team Leadership and Performing When It Matters Clinic may help him realise his potential.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t think anyone was worried at half time. It takes four quarters to win a footy game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back