Opinion Dustin Martin is better than Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Martin figured out how to play a whole game not just a half yet ?
has taylor adams hit a target other then his team mates mrs

From all reports Martin was superb today but Dangerfield is in another league. You could never accuse him of stat padding, something Martin does often with cheap little give and go's in the back half. As I write this McLure hasn't given Dusty a single vote on the abc, much to the bemusement of his fellow commentators

First 6 rounds he's 1-5 and the only good game he played was against:
- Collingwood.

Since then he's followed up with some very good games against:
- Ess
- GC
- Bris
- Dogs
- Ess again

He does some very good things around the ground and is a fantastic match up problem when forward. But to be compared to the best going around right now he has to back it up against the good sides more often.

I wouldn't have him in the games top 10 players right now and his Brownlow odds reflect his dominance in Richmond wins more than his standing in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From all reports Martin was superb today but Dangerfield is in another league. You could never accuse him of stat padding, something Martin does often with cheap little give and go's in the back half. As I write this McLure hasn't given Dusty a single vote on the abc, much to the bemusement of his fellow commentators

No surprise from that dinosaur.

has taylor adams hit a target other then his team mates mrs
Really? Adams is 22 and has played half the number of games as Martin. Also plays a slightly different role. Revisit in a few years.
I suppose the Tigers wouldn't want Taylor Adams on their list either?:rolleyes:
Why pick Adams instead of Treloar?

So you wouldn't want Dusty around your club? He's just a quiet kid who wants to play footy, he's not a flog bloke like everybody thinks he is.

Chopsticks etc.
No, we are trying to rebuild our culture right now, exactly the sort we don't need.

Really? Adams is 22 and has played half the number of games as Martin. Also plays a slightly different role. Revisit in a few years.
I suppose the Tigers wouldn't want Taylor Adams on their list either?:rolleyes:
Why pick Adams instead of Treloar?
just responding to the troll who does nothing but troll richmond

the fat * hates richmond. think a former tiger must of rooted his mrs or something

So you wouldn't want Dusty around your club? He's just a quiet kid who wants to play footy, he's not a flog bloke like everybody thinks he is.
If Dusty went to Geelong Grammar and had the tatts and the shitty haricut he'd be a character but because of who his father is he's apparently a menace to society.

Chopsticks etc.
No, we are trying to rebuild our culture right now, exactly the sort we don't need.
Cleared by the police. Didn't Hurley bash a taxi driver? Hopefully he leaves, for the sake of the culture at your club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back