Rumour Dustin Martin Re-Signed for 3 Years

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's both hilarious and sad that the posters on page 1 were bagging out the Punt road end posters... and there's a thread there where they were doing the same to you bigfooty guys. I don't understand why a division even exists.. over which friggen board you read and post on. We must have some hardcore nerd supporters at tigerland.

On Dusty.. he will sign for mid 500's for 3 years and that will be all. Afterall that is about his market value. Did anyone hear JR's interview the other day at halftime of Melb vs GWS? He said something along the lines of "Who cares to make a little bit more money at another club when in 10 years time having won a couple premierships at richmond you'll make all that money back and more anyway."

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2013-08-05/riewoldt-opens-up-to-king (right at the end)

That's brilliant Jack.. i'm glad you're nothing like Travi$ Cloke or gws Franklin. All the boys, mainly Dusty should take a leaf out of your book.

It's both hilarious and sad that the posters on page 1 were bagging out the Punt road end posters... and there's a thread there where they were doing the same to you bigfooty guys. I don't understand why a division even exists.. over which friggen board you read and post on. We must have some hardcore nerd supporters at tigerland.
Never understood it also. At the end of the day we are all Richmond supporters and want the same thing.

Dusty ....you got overs with your last contract because of the GWS interest. We are on the verge of something special , the club has been good to you don't be greedy & follow Jacks lead sign on soon & leave the club $ to add more class recruits to help win us that 11th Premiership this great club is craving!
Besides we love you Dusty & you have a chance to be a legend of this club, a Premiership Legend!

because each board believes its better than the other pre has a few tossers but then so do we so we agree to disagree and abuse each other but in the end we ALL follow this great club so move on nothing to see here. lol

Other reason is his manager is a dickhead of the highest order.
Yeah, his manager has to be waiting for Buddy's decision, but surely he knows we've got a set offer and we won't budge, so if Martin wants to stay, why isn't he signing? I'm at the point if players want to go for big money then *'em, paying overs ruined our club for decades.

I find it hard to navigate around PRE.
This is why i prefer BigFooty

I’ve read PRE on a few occasions but chose to sign up to Bigfooty as I find the presence of a Main board and opposition supporters keeps the group on here more grounded. Without opposition supporters calling us out for our bias and yellow and black vision, things can get un-healthily one eyed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, his manager has to be waiting for Buddy's decision, but surely he knows we've got a set offer and we won't budge, so if Martin wants to stay, why isn't he signing? I'm at the point if players want to go for big money then ****'em, paying overs ruined our club for decades.

Yeah mainly for duds we got to replace the superstars we originally let go for sake of a few extra grand.

Absolutely cannot let this guy walk, the argument that "we can't pay overs cause it's killed us the the past" doesn't cut it in this case. We paid overs for duds, this guy is an absolute stud and will be top 5 best players in the league very soon. Sign him up before other clubs even get the idea that he's available

PRE slaughters my eyes with the yellow, black and white colour scheme.

Plus, the posting quality is rubbish.

Dustin Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back