Recommitted Dustin Martin [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing Richmond @ 7 x $1.3 million PLUS $2 million for Puma promotions that was signed off by the AFL.

If it's true this means he actually stayed at Richmond for MORE than Norths offer.
You also heard that Kelly was signed sealed and delivered to north.
Let it go, what you're hearing is wrong. We are paying him $1.1 million front ended.

I see a lot of deflection, but I'm not seeing much in the way of details.

What is this Puma arrangement?

You're barking up the wrong tree here, chief. Martin was signed by PUMA in January 2015... Just in time to scuttle North. :drunk:

You also need to accept that he re-signed for nearer $1.1mil a year.

It's getting sad now.

Word is the AFL signed off on some Visy type 3rd party deal which allowed him to stay at Richmond for the same coin North was offering.

The silence from the Richmond corner has been noticeable.

Word is.. you know nothing. You knew nothing. Nothing has changed there.
It's been stated what he signed for, forgoing many $millions more than north offered him.
It's been done, you're still trying to justify being jilted, and trying to come up with some sad reasons. Similar with your "something must have happened with Kelly" .
Richmond never came close to matching. Now stop being sad and looking for conspiracies as to why he stayed. He was never leaving. His managers comments that it may have been a near thing the week before he signed was just his sales pitch. He couldn't come out publicly and so he was never leaving when Carr was merely using north as leverage.
The silence from the Richmond corner is noticeable because they have bugger all to say to you.
It's done, he stayed, you missed out. Stop sooking and move on. Stringer, Motlop, Trengove, Miles, Lennon and others are looking for a new home. Stop your jibber jabber and go seek them out.

I'm hearing Richmond @ 7 x $1.3 million PLUS $2 million for Puma promotions that was signed off by the AFL.

If it's true this means he actually stayed at Richmond for MORE than Norths offer.

22561028.gif

Word is.. you know nothing. You knew nothing. Nothing has changed there.
It's been stated what he signed for, forgoing many $millions more than north offered him.
It's been done, you're still trying to justify being jilted, and trying to come up with some sad reasons. Similar with your "something must have happened with Kelly" .
Richmond never came close to matching. Now stop being sad and looking for conspiracies as to why he stayed. He was never leaving. His managers comments that it may have been a near thing the week before he signed was just his sales pitch. He couldn't come out publicly and so he was never leaving when Carr was merely using north as leverage.
The silence from the Richmond corner is noticeable because they have bugger all to say to you.
It's done, he stayed, you missed out. Stop sooking and move on. Stringer, Motlop, Trengove, Miles, Lennon and others are looking for a new home. Stop your jibber jabber and go seek them out.
Why the angst??

ulGvkWepTMqVw8eEpslw_8.gif

Absolutely gun is Dusty.. it really makes a mockery of the dollars you put in front of him at the start of the season, doesn't it.
Not at all, when you are negotiating, you start on the lower end, the other starts on the higher end, and you meet in the middle.

Not at all, when you are negotiating, you start on the lower end, the other starts on the higher end, and you meet in the middle.

dont bother, they dont get it lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some vandal scumbag has already defaced Dustys excellent mural.:thumbsdown:

View attachment 420890
Heard anything from your source (the one that told you Kelly was a certainty and Puma were paying a significant portion of Dusty's contract), as to who might have done it?

Heard anything from your source (the one that told you Kelly was a certainty and Puma were paying a significant portion of Dusty's contract), as to who might have done it?

1) I don't have a source and I am seeking clarification regarding the Puma thing. It's all a bit too hush hush for my liking.
2) Something very strange occurred late in the piece with the Kelly thing. I am yet to find out what it was. He'll end up at North in a couple of years, so our flag window will still be on time.

We've always been here for the lols and this saga has delivered.. :D

Nah not always for the lols you haven't. The narrative took a turn when it was confirmed your club was never actually in the hunt, merely used as a pawn.
But you lot have given us plenty of lols. Now you're just embarrassing yourselves and your club. We still keep laughing at the desperation to be relevant.
Sorry, but no one takes you or little snakey or groins seriously. In fact it was just to humour you. Pity you never picked up on it. :p

Absolutely gun is Dusty.. it really makes a mockery of the dollars you put in front of him at the start of the season, doesn't it.

It's called the art of negotiation. Looks to me like it worked.
No one in their right mind goes in with the best offer first up. Unless you're looking for relevance in the eyes of all others. How did that work out? Oh that's right it didn't. Good to see Dustin praise the club and his teammates.
Lesson to be learned for your negotiation team going forward.

1) I don't have a source and I am seeking clarification regarding the Puma thing. It's all a bit too hush hush for my liking.
2) Something very strange occurred late in the piece with the Kelly thing. I am yet to find out what it was. He'll end up at North in a couple of years, so our flag window will still be on time.
Apart from a bucketload of money, why would anyone go to North right now? Can you honestly explain this?

Can someone tell me about this "Puma" deal?
Ill go 1 better , North Supporters were asking how Dusty will be better off in the long run by remaining a tiger for life
Dusty will get a good percentage of the following and with over 100,000 supporters ready to buy

YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE MIGHT ALSO LIKE

DUSTIN MARTIN BROWNLOW SIGNED GUERNSEY

$995.00

DUSTIN MARTIN BROWNLOW SIGNED 'PERFECTION'

$695.00

BROWNLOW HISTORY SIGNED 'THE HIGHEST HONOUR'

$4995.00

DUSTIN MARTIN & TRENT COTCHIN 'PUNT ROAD PRIDE'

$195.00

DUSTIN MARTIN BROWNLOW MEDAL DISPLAY

$89.00

It's called the art of negotiation. Looks to me like it worked.
No one in their right mind goes in with the best offer first up. Unless you're looking for relevance in the eyes of all others. How did that work out? Oh that's right it didn't. Good to see Dustin praise the club and his teammates.
Lesson to be learned for your negotiation team going forward.
Negotiation??
You had a year of angst to get to the same point money wise.. it seems like a whole lot of wasted energy if you ask me.

At least the young tiger players learnt how to deal with Balme and Co.. hold out even after they say last offer, you know their lying.

Negotiation??
You had a year of angst to get to the same point money wise.. it seems like a whole lot of wasted energy if you ask me.

At least the young tiger players learnt how to deal with Balme and Co.. hold out even after they say last offer, you know their lying.
I can't believe you're still crying nearly a month later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back