Rumour Dustin Martin to Adelaide Crows

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
Discuss. Been mentioned around the place that Adelaide are willing to offer 6m over 5 years.

Involved in a deal with Prestia and Gold Coast perhaps?
I could understand Richmond trading Riewoldt, Deledio and Cotchin, but Martin and Rance ....... trading either one of those is selling the farm.

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
A Leopard doesn't change his spots & it's only a matter of time before Dusty gets himself into strife off the field so if the Tigers are smart they should trade him while he still has good trade currency, Buddy leaving Hawks didn't hurt them but his off field issues could've.

Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
A Leopard doesn't change his spots & it's only a matter of time before Dusty gets himself into strife off the field so if the Tigers are smart they should trade him while he still has good trade currency, Buddy leaving Hawks didn't hurt them but his off field issues could've.
Dusty has cleaned himself up in the last year or two.
So much he could be in the leadership group next year.

Your mail seems to be pretty good though.
Do you think he will stay?

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Would be a great pick up for Adelaide and just what they need now they're without Danger.

Although I just can't see Dusty leaving Melbourne. And to Adelaide of all places.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Ask FiveAA - they know what's going on...

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/sport/crows-have-definitely-contacted-dusty
9 News and FIVEaa’s Tom Rehn says there is no question the Adelaide Crows have made contact with Richmond star Dustin Martin.
“I’ve spoken to a couple of people close to the Crows and Martin’s camp and there’s definitely been some dialogue,” Rehn told Melbourne radio station SEN on Wednesday.

May 4, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What is the common consensus on Buddy's off field issues? Never seen anything concrete

Dwhale44

Cancelled
Feb 13, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney

Don't hold your breath captain cotch, Dusty is going to be a champ for a few more years

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
What is the common consensus on Buddy's off field issues? Never seen anything concrete

I thought it was pretty well known Hawthorn supplied Buddy a shaufuer so they knew where was n what he was Upto n he got home by certain times it wasn't Vitamin C he often snorted for his cold!

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle

No,I have no inside info on Dusty leaving , just my opinion , I reckon he's a time bomb n it's not a matter of if but a matter of he'll explode

Feb 13, 2010
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
I thought it was pretty well known Hawthorn supplied Buddy a shaufuer so they knew where was n what he was Upto n he got home by certain times it wasn't Vitamin C he often snorted for his cold!
Come on, that doesn't even look correct!

ClubCartel

Debutant
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Ralph Carr (Dusty's Manager) is certainly looking, toured a few clubs facilities over the last few weeks. Exploring all his options.

It's not happening.

Ralph Carr (Dusty's Manager) is certainly looking, toured a few clubs facilities over the last few weeks. Exploring all his options.

Ralph Carr manages other players too you know...

Ralph Carr is happy with how settled Dusty has been at Richmond lately and they have done well by Dusty with his family situation.

Back