Play Nice Dustin Martin to North | 31/8: DM signed at RFC for 1.3m/7yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when can Dusty and others announce their decision if they choose another club is it after G.F?
Generally when they're out of contract, or their season finishes. I think there is a standard 'end of season' date these days?!

I spoke with a NM person today in the city, that actually works in a high position at the club, not sure if I should say his name, I asked him what are the chances of us getting dusty and Kelly he said they have thrown everything at dusty and is pretty confident but said he believed kelly will stay at gws, but added that things could change.

Something like that. Gives him the recognition he deserves also allows for others to be POTY. Mind you if he stops posting we take the award back . Lol

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can totally see the success going to GR's head and he goes completely off the rails. Stops posting, hits the bottle etc.

I spoke with a NM person today in the city, that actually works in a high position at the club, not sure if I should say his name, I asked him what are the chances of us getting dusty and Kelly he said they have thrown everything at dusty and is pretty confident but said he believed kelly will stay at gws, but added that things could change.
I think you should name him/her.

You pinky swore you wouldn't tell anyone.

Seems legit. North aren't willing to talk to the media but will give info to random beggers on the street.

Last edited:

Okay so we may get both or we may get one or we may get neither.

Seems to clarify the position doesn't it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

itshappeningmaybebutpossiblynotperhapsjustone.gif

Only it seems Dusty is far more likely than Kelly which is a surprise given ive never really thought we're a huge chance with Martin. Not overly fussed, the picks should net us the players we need and probably forces us into a deeper rebuild.

Ain't you the poster that said you seen dusty in a cafe a few months ago and you claimed dusty told you "Why would i go to lol norf"??
incidently that was also that same week i got a bit off miss j Alba.

Pretty much what I mentioned about 40 pages back.

Seems legit. North aren't willing to talk to the media but will give info random beggers on the street.
Big difference talking to beggers on the street and talking to the media, it's not like the begger is going to put it on the front page of every paper, think a little you might learn a little something, by the way it was a good 10 min chat he wasnt trying to brush me off or anything like that, but now phillyroo has been told the something I guess he wasn't lieing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back