Play Nice Dustin Martin to North | 31/8: DM signed at RFC for 1.3m/7yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would've preferred mini Ben10 punching mini Bernie Vince in the guts, but Blighty will do.
I thinks it's sad that the only north icon they could take was one from over 30 years ago.

What about BBB you idiots?

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've said it before, I'll say it again....

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Well for what it's worth, my mum and her side of the tribe who are rusted on Bulldogs fans have vowed to buy NMFC memberships if we land both dusty and Kelly. Cant be half bad for memberships, converting the inconvertible.

Or, if I was in his shoes, I'd want to see if you can win finals. I am not trying to take the piss. But if I was him I would be hanging out to see if the side I have been in and flopped in finals, has changed. What if he re-signs and Tigers flop again? He could count his money still I guess. But for me personally, it would be a huge factor.

He's already experienced it 3 times. You'd want to see if its going to be the same ol' same ol' or not.
As much as I agree, gotta make the finals before you can win em. Let's hope for a quick bounce back up the ladder with josh and dusty in the royal blue and white!

My favourite part of the melt-a-thon was suggesting that we have an aging backline and using the examples of tarrant, thompson, and williams. Yep, 24 year old Marley williams. Not to mention Tarrant is only 5 months older than their lord and saviour Rance.

In my opinion our best back 6 would be:
Marley - Tarrant - Nielson
EVW - Thompson - Wright
Average age: 25.53 (using footywire)

Now i don't follow Richmond intimately but their back 6 last week was:
Broad - Rance - Grimes
McIntosh - Astbury - Vlastuin
Average age: 25.17 years
(Richmond supporters will probably come in kicking and screaming and say Ellis plays back or something of that nature - well if that is the case and he swaps with Vlastuin or McIntosh it will increase the average age.

Now if i include our other listed defenders:
Durdin
Mullet
JMac
Hansen
Watson
Hibberd
Average age equals = 24.5

If i include Richmonds:
Bachelor (soon to be delisted)
Houli
Short
Hunt (soon to be delisted)
Markov
Ellis
Morris (soon to be delisted)
Garthwaite
Average age = 24.8

So not only do we have a younger backline but it will only decrease in age when we get rid of either hansen or thompson. The good thing about our list management is we have Nielson, Durdin, potentially McKay, and Watson developing to take over our key position players.

Richmond have Rance, Astbury and a bunch of third talls in grimes, mcintosh, garthwaite, and broad who could step up if needed. They are lucky that Astbury and Rance have stayed injury free this year. They currently have no developing KPD's.

But our backline is aging and our defenders are s**t...
yppgr2d.gif

Last edited:
My favourite part of the melt-a-thon was suggesting that we have an aging backline and using the examples of tarrant, thompson, and williams. Yep, 24 year old Marley williams. Not to mention Tarrant is only 5 months older than their lord and saviour Rance.

In my opinion our best back 6 would be:
Marley - Tarrant - Nielson
EVW - Thompson - Wright
Average age: 25.53 (using footywire)

Now i don't follow Richmond intimately but their back 6 last week was:
Broad - Rance - Grimes
McIntosh - Astbury - Vlastuin
Average age: 25.17 years
(Richmond supporters will probably come in kicking and screaming and say Ellis plays back or something of that nature - well if that is the case and he swaps with Vlastuin or McIntosh it will increase the average age.

Now if i include our other listed defenders:
Durdin
Mullet
JMac
Hansen
Watson
Hibberd
Average age equals = 24.5

If i include Richmonds:
Bachelor (soon to be delisted)
Houli
Short
Hunt (soon to be delisted)
Markov
Ellis
Morris (soon to be delisted)
Garthwaite
Average age = 24.8

So not only do we have a younger backline but it will only decrease in age when we get rid of either hansen or thompson. The good thing about our list management is we have Nielson, Durdin, potentially McKay, and Watson developing to take over our key position players.

Richmond have Rance, Astbury and a bunch of third talls in grimes, mcintosh, garthwaite, and broad who could step up if needed. They are lucky that Astbury and Rance have stayed injury free this year. They currently have no developing KPD's.

But our backline is aging and our defenders are s**t...
View attachment 405409
Take a look at the ladder.

Take a look at the ladder.
A60Kx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back