Play Nice Dustin Martin to North | 31/8: DM signed at RFC for 1.3m/7yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cantsleep_happening_c.gif

Brilliant!

Ok. I'm going to be the party pooper here.

What's changed, apart from an article in the Herald Scum?

We've known that the club has been targetting both players for months. The only semi new info is that the board has given its approval.

Having said that, the gif work has been sensational.

Ok. I'm going to be the party pooper here.

What's changed, apart from an article in the Herald Scum?

We've known that the club has been targetting both players for months. The only semi new info is that the board has given its approval.
Even the board giving approval was printed in the media a few months ago

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

This is why Dustin will leave.....to join an elite strike force at the next premiership and to join the Don't Argue Crew......not a bunch of spuds and wannabe's that would crumble to bottom 4 without him in the side.

double_deal_north.gif
so exactly like us at the moment. A bottom 4 side with plenty of spuds

Think that was only for the Kelly deal.
May 22 2017

Caroline Wilson

North Melbourne is poised to launch a major play for explosive Tigers star Dustin Martin with a long-term contract offer worth more than $1 million a season in a deal that would tie him to the Kangaroos until at least the end of 2022.

The North board has given the club the green light to table the offer of between five and six years to the 25-year-old

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

so exactly like us at the moment. A bottom 4 side with plenty of spuds

I can't recall a club ever blooding 11 debutantes and not being bottom 4.

Just for you Tuggers just sitting in the shadows getting reallllllly worried and anxious that your hearts are about to explode before your memberships explode in your microwaves come soon enough.

This is why Dustin will leave.....to join an elite strike force at the next premiership and to join the Don't Argue Crew......not a bunch of spuds and wannabe's that would crumble to bottom 4 without him in the side.

double_deal_north.gif
I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to play in front of artificial crowd noise at Etihad home games

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to play in front of artificial crowd noise at Etihad home games

LOL, this old chestnut.

Any port in a storm, hey mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure he'd prefer that over the sound of plastic seats slapping up in their thousands 20 minutes before the final siren in every finals game he has played. No more looking up into the stands to see streams of black and yellow running down the stands, pisslike, as happened last time our two club met in a final.

Pretty sure he'd prefer that over the sound of plastic seats slapping up in their thousands 20 minutes before the final siren in every finals game he has played. No more looking up into the stands to see streams of black and yellow running down the stands, pisslike, as happened last time our two club met in a final.
Or maybe he wants to get away from KFC boy.

its kind of difficult for virtual fans and crowd noise to leave north games early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back