Rumour Dustin Martin to Retire From League Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he has played this year he’s at least semi retired.

He played very well last year but it was ridiculously over rated as the best season ever played. How do you go from the greatest season ever played to not likely even make All Aus squad or even your clubs top 10 in B&F

He played very well last year but it was ridiculously over rated as the best season ever played. How do you go from the greatest season ever played to not likely even make All Aus squad or even your clubs top 10 in B&F

Pretty simply really... niggling injury

Groin would be my bet

He's going alright. You can't win the Brownlow every year

IMG_0013.jpg IMG_0014.jpg

He has mate. He played 2 good games at the start of the year and hasn’t fired a shot since.

Ok maybe the word woeful is a bit much, maybe I’m just bitter because he’s destroyed my SuperCoach team this year.

So true, everyone keeps saying since ANZAC eve he’s been off and with injury but he hasn’t been on fire since the Adelaide loss. Brisbane game with 6 goals was just that they played Brisbane!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He has mate. He played 2 good games at the start of the year and hasn’t fired a shot since.

Ok maybe the word woeful is a bit much, maybe I’m just bitter because he’s destroyed my SuperCoach team this year.

Oh your bitter brother. Lemon bitter. I think you will find Richmond supporters who watch him every week are far from bitter or disappointed. Supercoach points mean shite in the real world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I know he would not hold a candle to the fighting skills you learned defending your poo hole in Port Phillip.

I'll have to bow to your superior knowledge of poo holes.

Other than the obvious problem of this being idiotic, it's not very likely that Shane Martin would be allowed into the United States as a visitor, let alone to live.

Other than the obvious problem of this being idiotic, it's not very likely that Shane Martin would be allowed into the United States as a visitor, let alone to live.

Depends.

A mate of mine that did time for shooting a bloke rolled up there and was let through with no issues.

Then again, he is white.

Woeful = no.1 in AFL for centre clearances
Woeful = no.1 in AFL for score involvements
Woeful = no.2 in AFL for inside 50's

Woweeeeeeeeee! You are a harsh judge!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back