News Dustin Martin Video

Remove this Banner Ad

imagine being a stripper at a private function rocking up and saying "right o boys no touching at all allowed tonight"

just doesnt happen . they tell you what you can and cant do when you book them
The main no-no is taking pictures

* me dragging up something from 2017.

Shock video, leaked on the eve of the AFL finals, shows Richmond star Dustin Martin groping a topless woman’s breast from behind.

Why is it shocking, he's at a strip club. no complaints, guess it was consensual, she didn't take offence. But that doesn't stop the low-life scums at the herald sun to still publish this on the eve of the finals.

“There’s just an old video of what looks like from 2017 of Dusty online on Twitter this afternoon, I think at a Richmond event. Are you aware of that, have you seen that video?” 7 News reporter Tom Browne asked.

“No,” Hardwick responded. “I’m not too sure.”

If the media ever hoped of getting an interview from him after his 4th Norm…..

Well……they just blew it.
Typical Australian media, it's all about fear mongering, propaganda bullshit. I haven't watched the news for 2+ years they are all pack of lying bustards.
Dusty is a good news story and should be celebrated after the year he has had, but these utensil smokers just want to tear him down.

Hmm young bloke grabs lady's naked breastfeeding at a strip club. Wow. Many blokes pay for that privilege. Tom Browne would have never been to one. The media only have themselves to blame when athletes and other celebrities refuse to speak because of the constant bullshit stories. Same rag that published a Dean Laidley front page last week, but no mention of the women he harassed and stalked. Absolute rubbish tabloid. Won't mean s**t. Dimma would be all over it
100% this, our woke world only rewards this type of bullshit.

100% this, our woke world only rewards this type of bullshit.
******* jack of it. I grew up in the 90s where you respected your elders, waited until you were spoken to and could light up a dart in a bank. No mobiles, no interne. Take me back to a simpler time. Oh yeah and the truth newspaper had a formguide and ****. Best paper ever

Dusty’s lawyers will be backing the truck up , what kinda strip joint allows some cnt to film the patrons in compromised positions for future blackmail
Apparently very strict rules about no filming in these clubs (so I've been told!). The campaigner that took the video is in a world of pain if they ever find out who it was. The owners of these joints are not the type of folks you want to pee off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Timing sucks. Surely they havent been sitting on this for 5 years. How does something luke this just 'emerge'?
Payback for not doing interviews. These people are human trash.

******* jack of it. I grew up in the 90s where you respected your elders, waited until you were spoken to and could light up a dart in a bank. No mobiles, no interne. Take me back to a simpler time. Oh yeah and the truth newspaper had a formguide and ****. Best paper ever
Unfortunetly it's the morally bankrupt world we live in, have a read of all the comments from other supporters over this. They all want it to be true and for Dusty to cave in to the pressure. People in general are disgusting and like the INXS song the devil inside, every single one of us the devil inside is so true.

And they wonder why he despises the media. Slobbo doesn’t have a leg to stand on now he has
hailed Laidley as a courageous hero. Laidley harassed, stalked and scared the living daylights out of an innocent woman whilst on an 8-day drug fuelled bender - but Robbo easily saw past that to label him/her a courageous hero and someone to be used by the AFL to promote inclusion.

So how can he or any other media fawning over the stalker Laidley possibly at any stage be critical of Martin relating to footage taken from 5-years ago in what should be a private setting from within a strip club where low and behold … a naked woman being paid a fortune to remove her clothes was touched on the breast in an action she very clearly had zero issue with. She didn’t look around, remove his hand or even give him a sideways glance.

And Kane Cornes wonders why Martin doesn’t say boo to these cretins.

Why is a video from then only coming out now?

Media are a bunch of *en hypocrites. I've got no time for Laidley after what he put that women through yet the PC brigade and AFL are hailing him as a hero now. Its disgusting. Cousins & Kerr did similar things yet the media can't wait to publish a feel good story about them these days.
*her

The fact she transitioned and the fact she stalked someone are two seperate things. Also, not the topic of this thread.

So I guess if you are a footballer, don’t touch a woman, don’t look at a woman, don’t even breathe the same air as a woman? Otherwise some jealous, low T journo is going to throw a hissy fit and accuse you of disrespecting women.

What's the big deal, a couple of high paid professionals sharing a few trade secrets.

She obviously requested that Dusty show her the 'don't argue.'

sub-buzz-22832-1536213766-1.jpg

The fact that the Daily Hyphen has been sitting on this for who knows how long, and then deliberately brings it out 24hrs before his return for maximum impact makes me farqing furious….

Media are a bunch of *en hypocrites. I've got no time for Laidley after what he put that women through yet the PC brigade and AFL are hailing him as a hero now. Its disgusting. Cousins & Kerr did similar things yet the media can't wait to publish a feel good story about them these days.
What did Laidley do to women? Can someone fill me in?

How do they keep churning out this s**t?

Is Sam Mcfuqwit have a quota or something? Has to bring up dusty 88 times a years just to get clicks

Absolutely no shame or self respect… just a gutter trash peasant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back