News Dustin Martin Video

Remove this Banner Ad

imagine being a stripper at a private function rocking up and saying "right o boys no touching at all allowed tonight"

just doesnt happen . they tell you what you can and cant do when you book them
The main no-no is taking pictures

It's seriously pathetic. Media hypocrites almost to a man.

In another lifetime, I had to do an analysis on a spreadsheet maintained by an illegal sex worker. She rated all her clients and noted down all their predilections, likes/dislikes etc. Half the on air staff of Melbourne's most popular radio station (and plenty of other identities) were listed on it...

What shits me the most is no public figure or reporter dares to give an opinion on what they really think these days. They live a joke of an existence feigning outrage 24/7 out of fear if they don't the wolves will come for them and lump them in the same boat as those they're commenting on

Wait until the professionally outraged start turning on the only moderately outraged. World about to turn into 8 billion people screaming in the streets
Spot on. Total cowards, Tim Watson the classic example. Most people, I'd say including Dusty, understand consent.

It's seriously pathetic. Media hypocrites almost to a man.

In another lifetime, I had to do an analysis on a spreadsheet maintained by an illegal sex worker. She rated all her clients and noted down all their predilections, likes/dislikes etc. Half the on air staff of Melbourne's most popular radio station (and plenty of other identities) were listed on it...

Wow, do tell!

Some people saying it’s a bad look how can you justify it being that the bad look is some *head who films it and keeps it for 7 years and after he’s been wacking off to it for that long and decides he is bored with the video , so decides to release it now I find that strange

For you?

Or in general?

I must say I've never seen anything like that. But then I'm pretty boring.

It depends on what you do.

A few weeks back I ran into a group looking for my service. A guy wandered out absolutely starkers and waved his schlong proudly at the females in the group I assume. One of my female customers, who laughed at the nude act, was not against visiting the local brothel when the suggestion popped up and said she had been there before according to her. She went on to talk about the place they where just at. It was pretty wild the way she described it, far wilder than this Dusty event, and cameras where used but I can't see the camera person sending the material to news corp according to what the lady said she saw behind closed doors. It would have been considered wild by Wayne Carey standards one would imagine

Last edited:
And when your kids are in a strip club …which they will be at some stage ….. and it’s agreed that touching of naked body parts is accepted … what’s your advice to your red blooded kids with a skinful of alcohol going to be? Look but don’t touch kids ….??

Good luck with that.

Ps. I’ve got no idea if touching was condoned, but if it was then there’s absolutely nothing to see here as what happened was accepted behaviours between two consenting adults. It’s like video’ing Dusty in his bedroom with a chick he took home and then criticising any ‘behaviour’ that went on…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes alright for a former prime minister to enjoy a bit of action and then get in his plane and throw hairdryers at staff then I can’t see what harm Dusty has created .
just sayin .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Some people saying it’s a bad look how can you justify it being that the bad look is some *head who films it and keeps it for 7 years and after he’s been wacking off to it for that long and decides he is bored with the video , so decides to release it now I find that strange
Well, it’s now come out that it was a private function at a Richmond pub just days after we lost the 2015 elimination final. A players end of season function or another private event?
if it was the former, either a past or current (unlikely) player has leaked it, or a staff member at the SportingGlobe. Shouldn’t be too hard to find out I’d think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, it’s now come out that it was a private function at a Richmond pub just days after we lost the 2015 elimination final. A players end of season function or another private event?
if it was the former, either a past or current (unlikely) player has leaked it, or a staff member at the SportingGlobe. Shouldn’t be too hard to find out I’d think

Ex player maybe ?

Would not be hard to take action against the person who decided to release it just before we take on Brisbane and the rest of the finals series possibly.

Clearly it was sent out to attack Dusty and RFC and cause damage to both seemingly due to the timing.

I am not sure how these media outlets regard this as newsworthy? Can they be sued successfully?

Been to many of these clubs in my life and from the looks of it they had been there a while and spent a fair bit on drinks , tips and the ladies
after being there over 1 hour and being seen as a "spender" the girls are relaxed and talkative. Most would know who Dusty and the other players are or that they are footballers and have $$$

The girls would have milked a tidy amount that night and would have been happy to play so to speak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back