News Dustin Martin Video

Remove this Banner Ad

imagine being a stripper at a private function rocking up and saying "right o boys no touching at all allowed tonight"

just doesnt happen . they tell you what you can and cant do when you book them
The main no-no is taking pictures

Sorry for the intrusion but what a media scum beat up!..."topless woman" ....call it what it is, a stripper looking for tips. Hardly looks upset by Dusty's attention. I'm not defending him, but that happens everyday, but just because its Dusty the media trying to turn this into a scandal as they always do and THAT is wrong. And leave the poor woman alone, who knows her life circumstances.....perhaps she was just paying her way through uni, is now married with kids, and maybe has a high profile job.....who knows her circumstances, but just leave her alone and don't dig up her past. Didn't have a problem with it then and less likely to have any issue now!

I don't know how everyone is speculating on who the other players in the video were. The uncensored video has been taken down from everywhere

Now we're out of the finals ... maybe this thing will die until next year's finals ?

It Carro a few paragraphs to get to the “it wasn’t illegal” what happened part. Apparently this behaviour is a new phenomenon and is a recent thing where blokes pay money to do this. Who knew????
Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's going on with this so called investigation. Why no more stories, surely the AFL would want this put to bed right?

Bunch of ******* clowns
Had we won the outraged would still be carrying on about it.

What's going on with this so called investigation. Why no more stories, surely the AFL would want this put to bed right?

Bunch of ******* clowns
The ARC conducted the investigation on Thursday night and advised that secret non-public camera angles showed that hand to nipple contact was not conclusive therefore no investigation required.

Brad saw duz out on the turps and talked to chris who locked it in his vault for a time that the geelols are desperate to finally win something. Full fn stop. Cheating bastards.....

Funny how it dopped the day of an elim final and now amazingly does not seem to be an issue...I also take issue with gil giving it oxygen...stinks to high heaven....

Funny that.

The day before the game,s omeone at punt road must have walked under a ladder while shagging a black cat in front of a broken mirror - between Dusty and the right T**ty & ARC, we appeared to have a lot of bad luck over the 24hour period of our match........

Tom Browne saying he will be cleared of any wrong doing 0:44

Confused Will Ferrell GIF

AFL can't be showing common sense now surely lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back