Recommitted Dustin Martin [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Been on the market before with no bites, won't happen again.

I'll have a stab and say hawks.

Personally I think Martin will chase the $$$$$$, if Richmond offer them he's going nowhere, so it's going to come down to who has room and who is willing to throw them out there, Martin will be looking for big payday, I don't blame him, not sure what his career options will be when he finishes footy

Will depend on how much Richmond allow him to get away with. If they are trying to re-mould a culture of 'non-partying' then I think its a mutual benefit for him to leave.

However they need to throw bags of cash at him, they can't afford to lose him. He is by and far their best player forward of half back.

Will depend on how much Richmond allow him to get away with. If they are trying to re-mould a culture of 'non-partying' then I think its a mutual benefit for him to leave.

However they need to throw bags of cash at him, they can't afford to lose him. He is by and far their best player forward of half back.
They'd be silly to let him go for culture purposes unless he slips up

Depends what he wants from football, can't see him ever being part of a successful side at Richmond but maybe he is happy to forego success and stay at the club he loves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If WA secedes then the WA government could give his father citizenship for the WA Republic. Dockers and Eagles not out of the hunt.

If WA secedes from the nation, the Dockers and Eagles are thrown out of the national league...

Spotted in Perth over the weekend. Make it happen Bondy. White line fever got the West Coke boys over the line.

Damn that Martin guy is good...Taking part in a team training camp in QLD, and still having time for a meal in Perth!

(In case I'm being too subtle, I'm calling Bullshit on your post).

We will see how another ex Tiger goes this year and then may think about in an offer. Though doubt it, he loves the Tiges. Cant see him going

You can never be sure about a players intentions, especially when he's out of contract (although contracts don't seem to mean much to players these days), I really doubt GWS would take another shot at Dusty after last time. I imagine that would have left a bit of a bad taste in their mouths.

No we won't. The competition will have to be renamed though..Something like the Western Australian Republic Australian Football League: WARAFL

Not like WA would leave anyway, so feel free to have your fantasies.

Damn that Martin guy is good...Taking part in a team training camp in QLD, and still having time for a meal in Perth!

(In case I'm being too subtle, I'm calling Bullshit on your post).
That exact photo is what had your board go into meltdown at the thought of getting Bennell for peanuts.

That exact photo is what had your board go into meltdown at the thought of getting Bennell for peanuts.

Perhaps, but at least he was actually in Melbourne at the time, and had really met with the club (before the club said no).

How's that going by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back