Scandal Dustin Martin's Father Shane Facing Deportation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Father of Dustin Martin, Shane, has been detained by police in South West Sydney and his residency visa cancelled. It is alleged he is high-ranking with the Rebels, Australia’s largest bikie gang.
He is being deported back New Zealand.

Opinions: Good riddance? Feel sorry for Dustin? He can get stuffed and take his arrogant son with him?

I think he should ask to be traded to Collingwood to play alongside Swany ;)

On a serious note it poses a problem. If immigration let him stay, it poses a problem as it creates a precedent for future deportees. Glad it's not me making the call.

It was actually poor taste for the commentators in tonight's NAB to mention this.

Everyone else may have knew before Dustin.

Media never gives a * though, all about the click and views.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

;)

On a serious note it poses a problem. If immigration let him stay, it poses a problem as it creates a precedent for future deportees. Glad it's not me making the call.
The Immigration Department isn't run by Gil McLachlan. S Martin will be treated just like any other bikie scum. The big question is the effect on D Martin, more specifically his football. Coupling this possible removal of his father with his close chopstick shave over summer, will his form suffer? Is he still a lock in our dream teams? Is this the beginning of the end for the Tigers' "Golden Era" (3 consecutive finals appearances)?

I think he should ask to be traded to Collingwood to play alongside Swany ;)

Who his kid is wont cut any ice :)eek:) with the decision makers on this.

Father of Dustin Martin, Shane, has been detained by police in South West Sydney and his residency visa cancelled. It is alleged he is high-ranking with the Rebels, Australia’s largest bikie gang.
He is being deported back New Zealand.

Opinions: Good riddance? Feel sorry for Dustin? He can get stuffed and take his arrogant son with him?

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Who his child is is irrelevant, they should not be judged by the deeds of the father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back