Rumour Dusty a... Crow???

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are we still talking about this. He is not leaving.
I have no idea.....fagan released are press release to rubbish the rumour and even came on radio yesterday and joked around about how out of hand the rumour got, now the media still bringing out a possible trade scenario.....anyone else think the afl make up these rumours themselves to keep other supporters outside of finals keep talking bout the game.

I have no idea.....fagan released are press release to rubbish the rumour and even came on radio yesterday and joked around about how out of hand the rumour got, now the media still bringing out a possible trade scenario.....anyone else think the afl make up these rumours themselves to keep other supporters outside of finals keep talking bout the game.
Definitely.

Hook line and sinker!
But on a serious note buddy .. think you need some chilling. You sound like Dimma .. Jacko's been gone two years!

Re-read what i posted. You will see where i am being critical of the club whilst saying where Cotchins game has been affected ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol probably. Or the journos just make a scenario up to be seen. I dont believe anything till i see it in black and white

Remove this Banner Ad

Back