Dusty elbowing

Remove this Banner Ad

However, the fact that there's been a bunch of these off the ball strikes; including one from everyone's favourite Nick Daicos against your mob, without any media scrutiny is a tad puzzling. But the moment Dusty does something, there's a Slobbo pushed media outrage. Double-standards much?

You are giving the drunken buffoon way too much credit.

That's fine. I actually agree with you. I'd prefer the MRO to crack down on off the ball strikes rather than dangerous tackles.

However, the fact that there's been a bunch of these off the ball strikes; including one from everyone's favourite Nick Daicos against your mob, without any media scrutiny is a tad puzzling. But the moment Dusty does something, there's a Slobbo pushed media outrage. Double-standards much?
I think this just comes down to 'people see what they want to see'.
There's been outrage and commentary for pretty much all the incidents that I've seen.

I haven't read through the thread, but I'm fairly certain it would be filled with unbiased Tigers fans who think Dusty was walking a fine line and probably very lucky not to be suspended. Some of them would be suggesting he needs to pull his head in and not sully his reputation with dirty cheap shots.

How did I go?

Did I guess correctly?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back