Dusty Hit

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like he wants to get rubbed out. Certainly playing like he doesn’t want to be there.
He set such a high benchmark it was always going to be tough to maintain the standard

Was expecting to see am incident like Mitchell last yr where its a fly swat that the opponent does feel. Instead, i dont see how he gets any t hibg other than 2 weeks

I'm more interested in seeing what they do for giving the bird and the drug reference gesture. McVeigh and Didak we're both guilty of obscene gesture to the crowd and fined less than a grand going back quite a few years. This is 2 acts and one would not be well received at AFL HQ. In his favour Sam Mitchell got nothing so it's hard to tell where this will go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the drug sign he dropped? Didnt watch the game.
Prerry sure it was directed towards Mumford. I'd be suprised if he got anything for it, you would imagine players cop that sort of stuff from each other all the time. Hes pretty unlucky though that it got caught on camera right at that moment.

Not sure how Dusty can be rubbed out after Cox got off last week.

Both off the ball, high contact, and Cox's incident had a higher impact.
Only difference I could see is Dusty actually ran at the player with a cocked elbow from way off the ball and struck him in the face, line ball this one.

Christian will do all he can to get a Brownlow favourite off though.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back