Dusty isn’t the key today

Remove this Banner Ad

Grimes is.
Like Alex Rance did in 2017, Grimes is the man who will put the Cats forward line under pressure to score.
The second quarter of that home and away game saw Geelong dominate i50 with 12 to 3 from early in the 2nd Q and Danger at FF for a large part of that quarter but they scored a solitary goal.
Grimes and Vlastuin were epic repelling those i50’s time and again.
We both scored a goal in that quarter with ours through a coast to coast r50 started by ..... yep, you guessed it.
So let’s hope we get a masterclass in defensive play by Grimes - he will be a key tonight.
Good luck lads.

He's the cherry on top. As has been the case all year an even spread will win the game for us. Everyone playing their roles. Dusty has a big one then that's the bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A good start and settling into our system. Hitting them hard as * every time they go near the ball from the start... It took until the 4th quarter against Port where we were able to keep the ball in our forward 50. No one trying to be a hero...

A good start and settling into our system. Hitting them hard as fu** every time they go near the ball from the start... It took until the 4th quarter against Port where we were able to keep the ball in our forward 50. No one trying to be a hero...

I'm with you, great Richmond pressure style footy from the first to last bounce gets the job done.. Gooo Tiiiiges!! 🐯

Couldn’t agree more!

Grimes
>
Martin
Nankervis
Lynch/Riewoldt
>
Prestia/cotch/Edwards

In that order is most important

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. I was wwwrrrroong!
All hail the messiah!
I do think young Noah was massive on Tomahawk and let’s not forget how huge our backline was defending that second quarter blitz by the Cats.
But, the great man did it again.
should have just called it a "obvious reverse mozz" :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back