Rumour Dusty Martin?

Remove this Banner Ad

You are crazy if you think you can get Martin for anything less than a Lever standard player. Richmond would laugh at a trade of pick 13 for a potential brownlow medalist

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So Lever and 2 first round picks? Did you read what I wrote???? Do you honestly think Martin is worth 3 first round picks because that is what it equates to

You are crazy if you think you can get Martin for anything less than a Lever standard player. Richmond would laugh at a trade of pick 13 for a potential brownlow medalist

We'd offer them multiple picks from 2016 and 2017 plus a player along the lines of Douglas.

I'd suggest whatever pick we get for Lyons would be on the table too. Richmond are in full rebuild mode and need to go to the draft.

As opposed to Port supporters demands for pick 6 for a player whose best finish in the BnF is 8th, around 20th in 2016 based on votes per game, no AAs, bugger all Brownlow votes all the while expecting another club to pay his giant, lengthy contract?

Martin is worth the price of 2 Hartletts. A contracted Hartlett is worth pick 6-12 even if he went as a free agent this year we would of received 1st round compensation (pick 10)

Thats only because you finished down the bottom part of the ladder, they may not because of his recent crap form would probably be taken into consideration

Hartlett is nowhere worth a top 10 on the trade table which everyone is about to find out especially when he comes with a salary that no one will want to pay, you may get more trade value for him by contributing to his salary which I would think may be on the cards. If you paid half is salary Id pay Port a first rounder

Haha i am sorry but David Mckay is nowhere near Hartlett

That's not what those stats say.

I'd advise taking off the rose tinted glasses.

They're both subpar 18-22 players with very little upside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin is worth the price of 2 Hartletts. A contracted Hartlett is worth pick 6-12 even if he went as a free agent this year we would of received 1st round compensation (pick 10)

I agree Martin is comfortably worth a high top 10 pick. Easily. Hence, why I highly doubt the truth in this rumour. But it's all in good fun these discussions I guess.

Even contracted, Hartlett is worth no more than pick 10 (absolute max) to 15. Particularly given Port are trying to free up cap space, they'll have to get less somewhere.

The Crows would trade Mckay for Hartlett in a heart beat and Hartlett would be in your top 10 players on your list

Top 10 players?

Let's list the Crows players better than Hartlett and see how far down the list we get.

Sloane
Betts
Lynch
Jacobs
Laird
Walker
Smith
Jenkins
MCrouch
BCrouch
Talia
Lever
Brown
Hartigan

That's just what I can name in 30 seconds of thinking. I am pretty sure there are a few names I've missed. Please go ahead and tell me which of those players you think Hartlett is ahead of.

Haha sue me, i do it for the lolz i am sorry that it hurts you so much

Meh, it's not like we don't hear crap like that all the time. You should probably get some new material. It just exemplifies the chip you have on your shoulder. If I came on your board with a w***er avatar like that I'd probably be banned from the site by that Ford Lemon bloke or whatever he's called...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back