News Dusty taking personal leave

Remove this Banner Ad

Benedict Cumberbatch Rainbow GIF

Richmond isn’t Hawthorn. I don’t know how old you are, but have you noticed that close to 2 generations of past players (from the 80’s and 90’s) have bugger all to do with the club. Why is that? Because our culture and treatment of players was shithouse.
Why anyone would want to see Martin play in another jumper astounds me. He doesn’t want to go and the club doesn’t want him to leave. He’s not cattle. Martin finishing as a one club player and bringing through the next generation will pay more dividends long term than shipping him off for picks on players that may or may not work out.
He’s returning soon to the club. Long live the king. The king isn’t dead.
great post..we were a ruthless club with a poisonous culture. Richmond the club got what it deserved during the dark years, us as supporters did not.
They're lucky we stuck around.

Richmond isn’t Hawthorn. I don’t know how old you are, but have you noticed that close to 2 generations of past players (from the 80’s and 90’s) have bugger all to do with the club. Why is that? Because our culture and treatment of players was shithouse.
Why anyone would want to see Martin play in another jumper astounds me. He doesn’t want to go and the club doesn’t want him to leave. He’s not cattle. Martin finishing as a one club player and bringing through the next generation will pay more dividends long term than shipping him off for picks on players that may or may not work out.
He’s returning soon to the club. Long live the king. The king isn’t dead.

Dude, I think you're on the wrong forum.

This is BigFooty.

For all those *ing chicken little w***ers who would be happy for some picks for Dustin Martin.
Dusty’s Dad was a member of a Bikie Gang his Brother was a soldier in the Australian Army and toured Afghanistan.
You don’t acknowledge the values of loyalty he’s been raised with to his mates.
His Father dies a week before Christmas and you would have been happy for two first rounders.

Pretty ordinary

Im Thinking v Coll , Saturday arvo , couple a weeks away

Honestly reckon next week, can imagine he would be keen to get stuck in

In saying that, its completely his decision and whenever he is ready is fine by us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it’s best to take note of all the accounts spreading lies and bullshit with their “sources” and apparent knowledge and ignore them in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back