Rumour Dusty to Sydney rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Four first round draft picks and Isaac Heeney may start a conversation...
Only way I do it and still hate myself saying it because he is why I go to the footy.

Richmond win the flag in 2021.
3peat and 4 in 5 years.
Swans need finish bottom 2.

Swans 1st Rd 2021 Pick 2
Swans 2nd Rd 2021 Pick 20
Swans 1st Rd 2022 Pick ?
A developing young kid on their list

With the spare Cap Space we get Bont across the line as Free agent.

I still feel so dirty.

if Jeremy Cameron is worth three first-rounders then I reckon Dusty is worth five :)

Beautifully thought through and written.

My only query is, was his 7 years contact a 5 + 2 year option? It would make sense that it was as both Club and Dusty would have seen that as doable back in 2017. There may well be a tick option for the Club to say Dusty your 2 year option is good to go (health/games played etc), and then Dusty will have that right to enact that option. It would also then make some sense that a senseless Ralph Carr would put all that out there now. He is a classic big noter (of himself)

havebeen thinking same thing. We don’t know what got put in that contract to convince him to stay. If it’s been front loaded ANDthe final 2 years have an option in his favour, could be trouble.

As for Carr. So much hate for a dude just doing his job.
His responsibility is to get the best deal for Dustin. What’s best for our club would rank zero on his list of priorities.
As it should

Hi Ralph

His responsibility is to get the best deal for Dustin. What’s best for our club would rank zero on his list of priorities.
As it should
Lol, you think they care for the Individuals now that made me smile. They only care about themselves as the more they can squeeze out the more they get and management fees increase. Don't blame him by the way he is a businessman and he needs to make as much as he can but to say he cares well come on.
As for the BS that Dusty loves Sydney well he did have a chance light years ago why didn't he go then. This whole story seems BS to me.

Ralphy boy starting early...
View attachment 1061906
My interpretation

Ralph Carr sprooking for a long term deal to take Dusty out to 38 years of age, Joh Ralph suggesting he would have to play in Sydney as they are the only ones dumb enough to give a player that type of contract aka Buddy.

Btw. If Dusty wanted to leave RFC for money he would be wearing blue and white stripes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting one this. Say hypothetically a deal was done post this season, and Martin got a huge 5 year deal with Sydney. And let’s say in return Richmond gets say Sydney’s next two first rounders, say pick 6 and 10, and maybe a second round swap in 2021, mid 30’s up to mid 20’s.

Richmond then have 3 first round picks in the strong 2021 draft, and another pick in the 20’s and another in the 30’s. And then also likely 2 decent first rounders in the 2022 draft. You would have to fancy we land a star or two from that lot amongst about 4 or 5 who turn out to be good AFL players. These gun youngsters may also be arriving in time to be influenced by Cotchin, Riewoldt, Edwards, Astbury, Grimes etc.

I think there would be a lot of us that wouldn’t mind that type of scenario. But if we still look a good chance to win flags you do want D Martin on your team, without one shadow of a doubt.
We would have 4 first round picks. We traded 2020 first round out to Geelong for their first round in 2021

My interpretation

Ralph Carr sprooking for a long term deal to take Dusty out to 38 years of age, Joh Ralph suggesting he would have to play in Sydney as they are the only ones dumb enough to give a player that type of contract aka Buddy.

Btw. If Dusty wanted to leave RFC for money he would be wearing blue and white stripes.
Bs he was at a function big noting pissing in pocket of Sydney siders , put 2&2 together , flippant remarks reported by entertainment journos
Helloooooooo earth control to major Tom

As it should

Speak with Kate Ceberano and ex-wife Tina Arena about him - then you might hear some real 'dislike'. He's 'colourful' to say the least.

1613945193358.png

As it should
I hate him for doing his job incorrectly and not being able to count. 7 year deal signed at the end of 2017 means he is out of contract at the end of 2024 not 2022. If this guy was my manager I would be on the phone to him with some serious concerns due to an apparent lack of basic counting skills

Swans poached Maurice Rioli,I was distraught after that but poaching Dusty would be the last straw,let’s not forget the Lockett fiasco.

A news report by Foxsports,a very pro Sydney sports media service just before the season starts.,fu** off you khunts!

Develop your own Sydney,stop poaching others!

Cheat club.
But but we poached Meatball etc.

Only way I do it and still hate myself saying it because he is why I go to the footy.

Richmond win the flag in 2021.
3peat and 4 in 5 years.
Swans need finish bottom 2.

Swans 1st Rd 2021 Pick 2
Swans 2nd Rd 2021 Pick 20
Swans 1st Rd 2022 Pick ?
A developing young kid on their list

With the spare Cap Space we get Bont across the line as Free agent.

I still feel so dirty.
Looked good until you got to the Bont.

You would think that after dropping a mint for Franklin’s injury ridden corpse to sit in the stands, the Swans would think twice about paying multi year mega bucks for any player above 30
AFL need a marquee player in both NSW sides.
Not sure anyone after Dusty fits that bill atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back