Rumour Dusty to Sydney?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t accept that the news would def. be ‘out there’....because only a few at best will have the source.

Regards the his current status - He would only be in custody if he was arrested and believed to be a threat to others, himself, or a high risk of absconding....or if a Court had issued a Warrant of Apprehension

Its easily possible he’s been interviewed and released ‘pending enquiries’

If he’s in custody it’s still a story - and it’s not exactly unprecedented to report that someone is in custody.

There’s not even a great deal of scuttlebutt about this on the social channels that you’d expect. Wouldn’t be the first time I’m wrong - but I just don’t buy unsubstantiated text messages like this because they are more often than not wrong (unless they are predicting a lockdown - but that’s a whole different kettle of fish).

I don’t accept that the news would def. be ‘out there’....because only a few at best will have the source.

Regards the his current status - He would only be in custody if he was arrested and believed to be a threat to others, himself, or a high risk of absconding....or if a Court had issued a Warrant of Apprehension

Its easily possible he’s been interviewed and released ‘pending enquiries’
Coppers talk, mate.

Bigger gossips than the real housewives of Beverley Hills.

If he’s in custody it’s still a story - and it’s not exactly unprecedented to report that someone is in custody.

There’s not even a great deal of scuttlebutt about this on the social channels that you’d expect. Wouldn’t be the first time I’m wrong - but I just don’t buy unsubstantiated text messages like this because they are more often than not wrong (unless they are predicting a lockdown - but that’s a whole different kettle of fish).

I’ll be clear...the longer this goes ‘unsubstantiated’...the kess I think its true.

That said, I still think the media can be suppressed pretty effectively by the AFL when they really want to - I recall some lagtime in the Supplements scandal btwn the AFL/Essendone meeting...and it hitting the papers. 🤷🏻

I’ll be clear...the longer this goes ‘unsubstantiated’...the kess I think its true.

That said, I still think the media can be suppressed pretty effectively by the AFL when they really want to - I recall some lagtime in the Supplements scandal btwn the AFL/Essendone meeting...and it hitting the papers. 🤷🏻
That was in house, though, which makes it easier to keep quiet. That said, the fact that it got out at all means they can't keep everything under wraps, no matter how hard they try.

That was in house, though, which makes it easier to keep quiet. That said, the fact that it got out at all means they can't keep everything under wraps, no matter how hard they try.

Oh I’d expect this Martin thing to get out - IF it’s legit....but after how long?

Oh I’d expect this Martin thing to get out - IF it’s legit....but after how long?
The league's best and most recognisable player assaulting someone? There'd be TV cameras at the police station to film him leaving.

It's not that this story hasn't come out yet - it simply didn't happen.

The league's best and most recognisable player assaulting someone? There'd be TV cameras at the police station to film him leaving.

It's not that this story hasn't come out yet - it simply didn't happen.

Several days after the event, your assumption seems to be a fairly safe one....

The uber story sounds like utter horse s**t.

Bloke just doesn't want to play footy anymore.

Which is totally cool.
Yeah Uber story would be far to difficult to keep in house if true

Just seems like Dust has had a very rough 6 months or so and needs time to work through his grief and evaluate if he still loves playing the game at the highest level
Nothing wrong with putting himself and his mental health first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was flying up to Sydney on Wednesday 23rd February, 3pm-ish flight and Dusty came off the plane that arrived from Sydney at my gate. I thought it was pretty weird he'd be up there mid week when there was practice matches starting that week.

Now we know.

Now we know.
C5F64FC5-B739-4A81-A64A-D3BC790CE07D.jpeg

I’ve never seen that one before and I thought I saw everything of that wild time.
Yeah, when i saw it i had to steal it at the time of viewing. You just never know when it will come in handy.

Yeah, when i saw it i had to steal it at the time of viewing. You just never know when it will come in handy.

I wonder if there’ll be one in red and white floating around later in the season.

If he has had a breakdown and is institutionalised at the moment for his "mental health recovery" then that story won't get out.
Rhyce Shaw's did.

Everyone was very respectful about it but it was widely known well before anyone went on the record.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back