Universal Love Dusty too good for Thailand?

Remove this Banner Ad

kendrick

All Australian
Sep 20, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fitzroy..never forgotten!
We all love and worship Dusty and the success he has helped bring to the club..

But... I have seen on instagram that about 90% of the team is on a trip in Thailand, There was a great pic of all the boys today in a team photo on the beach and Vlastuin has put up a comment saying..

"There's big ships, There's little ships and then there are Freindships",

Which shows how much the boys all mean to each other..

But Dusty is instead in Vegas with Swanny..

Now I don't want to sound like im saying what he is doing is wrong, I can't help thinking that some of the boys must be thinking.. Dusty is too good to hang with us for a few days in Thailand...

I can't see why he couldn't spend a few days with the team and then off on his annual Vegas trip...

Just when you see that photo of how close they all are, I can't help thinking.. Why wouldn't Dusty want to be there...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191009-193300_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191009-193300_Chrome.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 420

Pretty normal if you ask me. Some of the players don’t want to hang around Patong Beach with 40 other footballers they spend all year with. Especially an introvert like Dusty. Not that surprising and same thing happened last year. Dusty went to Vegas and then holidayed with the Cotchins. Would expect him to do the same. Dan Rioli, Shai Bolton and Rance are also doing their own thing.

Pretty normal if you ask me. Some of the players don’t want to hang around Patong Beach with 40 other footballers they spend all year with. Especially an introvert like Dusty. Not that surprising and same thing happened last year. Dusty went to Vegas and then holidayed with the Cotchins. Would expect him to do the same. Dan Rioli, Shai Bolton and Rance are also doing their own thing.
Jack is going to Bathurst this weekend with his dad and brother to watch his mate Scott McLaughlin.

Silly thread, plenty are there but plenty also aren’t.

We all love and worship Dusty and the success he has helped bring to the club..

But... I have seen on instagram that about 90% of the team is on a trip in Thailand, There was a great pic of all the boys today in a team photo on the beach and Vlastuin has put up a comment saying..

"There's big ships, There's little ships and then there are Freindships",

Which shows how much the boys all mean to each other..

But Dusty is instead in Vegas with Swanny..

Now I don't want to sound like im saying what he is doing is wrong, I can't help thinking that some of the boys must be thinking.. Dusty is too good to hang with us for a few days in Thailand...

I can't see why he couldn't spend a few days with the team and then off on his annual Vegas trip...

Just when you see that photo of how close they all are, I can't help thinking.. Why wouldn't Dusty want to be there...

Pretty sure dusty went to Vegas for a friends bux party celebrations (was probably going there anyway)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty has this holiday planned every year, perhaps the Thailand trip was booked after Dusty had already booked his with Swanny?

So my question is why didnt the team go to Vegas with Dusty? Are they too good for Vegas?

Last edited:
Last I heard he was frantically looking for his car Went on a bender and couldn't remember where he parked it so couldn't get to the airport on time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back