Universal Love Dusty too good for Thailand?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t blame him.
I’m glad Swanny took Dusty under his wing, taught him how to get right out of the spotlight and fu** up as hard as they like at the right time of year to let some steam off.
They do it big style but smart those blokes.
Respect Swanny for taking Dusty under his wing.

Got me ****ed why any of them put any of it on social media. Just go and enjoy yourselves for a few weeks it’s just asking for trouble sharing anything whatsoever.

We all love and worship Dusty and the success he has helped bring to the club..

But... I have seen on instagram that about 90% of the team is on a trip in Thailand, There was a great pic of all the boys today in a team photo on the beach and Vlastuin has put up a comment saying..

"There's big ships, There's little ships and then there are Freindships",

Which shows how much the boys all mean to each other..

But Dusty is instead in Vegas with Swanny..

Now I don't want to sound like im saying what he is doing is wrong, I can't help thinking that some of the boys must be thinking.. Dusty is too good to hang with us for a few days in Thailand...

I can't see why he couldn't spend a few days with the team and then off on his annual Vegas trip...

Just when you see that photo of how close they all are, I can't help thinking.. Why wouldn't Dusty want to be there...

ha ha, I think you are reading far too much into it.

What would worry me is if every player went to a unsanctioned off season event!!! That really would be camp, unhealthy and set off alarm bells!!!

Looks like RFC players are human and diverse!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

thinks looking good for 2020 and beyond in my book...

btw if Cotchin was not captain would he necessarily have a presence at some point in Thailand?

Last edited:
I've heard from a source inside the club that Dusty is travelling to India Solo this off season on a wellbeing / meditation holiday, make of that what you will but he has certainly taken this growth further and further over the years in this area
Listen to the interview with Richo after the game, he has grown , really grown, a very thoughtfull young man

Got me f’ed why any of them put any of it on social media. Just go and enjoy yourselves for a few weeks it’s just asking for trouble sharing anything whatsoever.
I’m waiting for **** McGee to post his happy snaps from thailand

Cool was hoping he would be flying the flag at the great race
I actually just started listening to the podcast Jack does with Scott McLaughlin, which I’m enjoying thoroughly, and funnily enough I’m now invested in who wins at Bathurst! Glad Jack is going to be there to support his friend.

I didn’t give a s**t who won or lost at Bathurst a week ago. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all love and worship Dusty and the success he has helped bring to the club..

But... I have seen on instagram that about 90% of the team is on a trip in Thailand, There was a great pic of all the boys today in a team photo on the beach and Vlastuin has put up a comment saying..

"There's big ships, There's little ships and then there are Freindships",

Which shows how much the boys all mean to each other..

But Dusty is instead in Vegas with Swanny..

Now I don't want to sound like im saying what he is doing is wrong, I can't help thinking that some of the boys must be thinking.. Dusty is too good to hang with us for a few days in Thailand...

I can't see why he couldn't spend a few days with the team and then off on his annual Vegas trip...

Just when you see that photo of how close they all are, I can't help thinking.. Why wouldn't Dusty want to be there...

Mate he just spent a whole afl season with them. Hes entitled to be with his best mate in vegas where he goes every year. Dont read anything into it because i guarantee he doesnt want you too either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back