Dusty triggers Karen Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I thought this was just hilarious and deserves a thread of its own.

TLDR version: Dusty didn't respond to a journo who stuck his bill in where it wasn't wanted and as a result Kane Cornes threw a hissy fit.

TLDR version: Dusty didn't respond to a journo who stuck his bill in where it wasn't wanted and as a result Kane Cornes threw a hissy fit.

Kane must have knocked his head last week in sympathy when he stuck up for Prestia being KO'd. Woke up Monday and thought WTF, wheres my negative Richmond narrative, I better change it quick.

“You’re speaking to the supporters as well. You may hate the media — but you’re speaking to the 100,000 Richmond members who never hear (from you).”

Do any fans actually care about that though? I know I don't one bit.
Dusty doesnt need to speak to the media , His football speaks to us enough
Go Feck yourself keyne

Did you see what this POS wrote post trying to ambush him?

Also isn’t this the same “journo” that got sanctioned for his Cotchin hatchet job? Of course Dusty won’t give him the time of day.

But Karen won’t mention that

“You’re speaking to the supporters as well. You may hate the media — but you’re speaking to the 100,000 Richmond members who never hear (from you).”

This is how much of a flog Karen really is. As if we want that campaigner speaking on our behalf.

As one of the 100k supporters I'm happy he snubbed the rude prick that shoved a microphone in his face.

Three best on grounds in three flags, owes us nothing but his best effort whenever he pulls the boots on.

Has any Richmond supporter ever complained about Dusty's approach to the media?

It's borderline delusional for Cornes to invoke the Richmond supporter base as though we would be on his side here.

Did you see what this POS wrote post trying to ambush him?

Also isn’t this the same “journo” that got sanctioned for his Cotchin hatchet job? Of course Dusty won’t give him the time of day.

But Karen won’t mention that
Nope, didn't see it.

I don't imagine it's worth reading but I'd love a link if only for the LOLs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does he even need to say anything? He's contracted for 2 more yrs....
If the Club had to speak publicly to address every rumour that gets started by the media there'd be no time for playing on weekends...

If he wants to move out of Victoria it's because of the parasitic murdoch journalists who think they own the game.
Karen isn’t working for Murdoch and neither do the grubs at C7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back