Dusty up to his old tricks

Remove this Banner Ad

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
Dustin Martin was kicked out of Trent Cotchins wedding on the weekend for being for too intoxicated.

Pretty pathetic effort from Dustin, after all the club and especially Cotch has done for him. I will be really impressed if Richmond can keep him going for a 10 year career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not the first and will not be the last AFL player with serious addiction issues. Maybe Richmond can keep him from destroying himself for 10 years. But I suspect he will be living in a cardboard box in 15 and not living in 25.

He is not the first and will not be the last AFL player with serious addiction issues. Maybe Richmond can keep him from destroying himself for 10 years. But I suspect he will be living in a cardboard box in 15 and not living in 25.

Geez bit of a long bow... :rolleyes: We all like a drink but if you are a dick head before you start there is more than a fair chance you will move into the ultimate dick head category after a few hours.

Dustin Martin was kicked out of Trent Cotchins wedding on the weekend for being for too intoxicated.

Pretty pathetic effort from Dustin, after all the club and especially Cotch has done for him. I will be really impressed if Richmond can keep him going for a 10 year career.

Can't help but visualise Dusty getting behind the wheel after he was booted out and running over Cotchins dogs.

Did he do street talk during it and try grope Cotch's new wife?

His behaviour was actually much worse but I won't go into it.

Funny that Carlton got rid of fev for that, Richmond is a club that defiantly doesn't have the strength of culture to make such a stand. They didn't even give a whimper in the elimination final.

Funny that Carlton got rid of fev for that, Richmond is a club that defiantly doesn't have the strength of culture to make such a stand. They didn't even give a whimper in the elimination final.

was down at the bridge hotel about a month ago and saw a certain key-blue walk out of a cubicle with another not-so-key-blue; both looking fairly "dusty"... squibbs wasn't one of them, so you can rule out fellatio:)

Didn't Carlton let Fev get away with it for 10 years before they actually gave him the boot though?

So Richmond still have 6 years left up their sleeves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally get the immediate image of dusty being handcuffed to a team mate. This followed by the arrival of his mummy and daddy to pick him up..
haha go blues

The Cotchins are a really nice family. I doubt they'd be too happy with a bunch of criminal bikies rocking up to their sons wedding.

To be fair, Dusty tried to get rid of himself on behalf of Richmond and no one wanted him.

Exactly. We shouldn't even be discussing this unless it also involves pissy driving, running from the cops and swimming across a river.

*en soft**** Vic clubs wouldn't know a real substance scandal if they were caught with it in their pocket outside a night club, am I right?

****en soft**** Vic clubs wouldn't know a real substance scandal if they were caught with it in their pocket outside a night club, am I right?

Except this isn't a substance scandal, it's about sheinanigans at Weddings. Surely there are some other weddings that players have got mud on them? Didn't David Hille go to a wedding in Europe recently?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back