Toast Dustys 200th next Thursday v Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he the one writing articles about our last month and how our pressure has dropped off??

If so he is scrapping at the bottom of the barrel for news the flog!!!!!

Yep. Being a campaigner

This one?
04RyMGv.gif
Yeah that's the one I love too, Jones is a s**t campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love dusty to really let lose one game
He is so ******* strong, he could do some serious damage
to some unlucky opponent ,would love to see it happen

I suspect it is for that exact reason that Dusty doesn't always appear to go full bore with tackling etc. While it looks great when he does land a big tackle I would prefer to see him out on the G using that powerful fend off rather than get pinged by the MRO for a perfectly executed hip and shoulder or massive tackle that might have NicNat or Fyfe ramifications.

Hopefully he pulled up well after the Bulldogs game as I thought he was looking a bit uncomfortable and not quite moving as freely as he was against Essendon. Really looking forward to seeing Dusty get his Zen on and dominate Thursday night. Game 200 out of a possible 205 is an incredible achievement and a real testament to both his physical and mental resilience.

First player from his draft class to reach 200. Quite funny when everyone was saying he wouldn't be playing AFL in a couple of years due to off-field indiscretions. Every club said no to him back in 2013 because he was too much of a risk for $600k/year. He's missed 2 games since.

First player from his draft class to reach 200. Quite funny when everyone was saying he wouldn't be playing AFL in a couple of years due to off-field indiscretions. Every club said no to him back in 2013 because he was too much of a risk for $600k/year. He's missed 2 games since.
All those clubs will be kicking themselves now!

In a club as big as Richmond, whos fans had grown to love 'Richo', and more recently 'Push Up', we needed a new Hero when both were no longer playing.

Enter a shy kid with neck tattoos.

While managing to draw attention off field distracting from what could be, we saw what he did on field and defended him, as we knew Dusty was always the natural successor.

When 2017 bought pressures which has seen many athletes 'throw the towel in', our Hero thrived and showed a resilience rarely seen, inspiring his team mates to the ultiamte success!!

Congrats on 200 games big man!!! Here's to 200 more ..... at least!!!!

Dustin-Martin-Icon-Series-Panoramic-REAL-MEDALS.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back